Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Kurdistan should be a country

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
If Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan are able to be a country so should Kurdistan. I honestly find the existence of most countries to be fucking useless. Like why is East Timor a country? I could care less if their colonization was different than the rest of Indonesia. Regions like Abkhazia, Western Sahara, Catalonia trying to be independent is just retarded to be honest.

I think Kurds and basques have validity in their movements.

Kurds are amerimutt puppet slaves. Fuck them

It's a pipe dream to think Turkey/Syria/Iraq will ever grant them any form of an independent nation-state, to be honest; though I don't know enough about the Kurds to formulate an opinion on if it would be justified. :feelshehe:

basques have validity in their movements.

They seem to live just fine. :feelsjuice:

It's a pipe dream to think Turkey/Syria/Iraq will ever grant them any form of an independent nation-state, to be honest; though I don't know enough about the Kurds to formulate an opinion on if it would be justified. :feelshehe:
True. Don’t think they really will grant them an independent nation.
They seem to live just fine. :feelsjuice:
I mean I support Franco but I disagree with his forceful assimilation of the basques. I think the basques are worthy of their own EthnoState.
Kurds are amerimutt puppet slaves. Fuck them
Redpill me on this.

That gunmen who killed 3 Kurds in France this week is a hero.

Turkish kurds are communist while Iraqi kurds are not

Kurds will create a new state in Europe these mfs live everywhere

Kurdistan map