Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Landwhales are not female

• Thread starter Lifeisterrible588
  • Start date
L

Lifeisterrible588

Banned
-
They are so fucking gross and disgusting and if one had intrest in me I'd rather remain a incel and not date a huge blob of fatty acids every fat woman I knew was a bitch, a drama queen and everything bad everytime I see one I want to throw up.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 1, 2022
Posts 6
Online 8h 13m

It should be forbidden to be on public property while being obese. Obese people have no business subjecting others to the pain of looking at their fat rolls.

It should be forbidden to be on public property while being obese. Obese people have no business subjecting others to the pain of looking at their fat rolls.
:chad::chad:

They are so fucking gross and disgusting and if one had intrest in me I'd rather remain a incel and not date a huge blob of fatty acids every fat woman I knew was a bitch, a drama queen and everything bad everytime I see one I want to throw up.
They are lower than animals and should get burned