Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Laptop or desktop?

A

Allday

Banned
-
What is the preferred machine of the incel. PC or laptops?

I don't mean for gaming, just youtube, browsing all that shit.

well, for browsing and videos I would choose the tablet, but the laptop is good too imho

for gaming , desktop assembled for sure, even if some games I had played them anyway on laptop ( games easy on the machine )

Laptop for browsing because I can sit in a more comfortable position

Laptop because it's easier to rot with

But I tend to use this site with my phone

nausea said:
differences?

It's much more comfortable to use this site while I lay in my bed. I'm ysing the desktop website design and I can't complain about it

Laptop, tablet or phone.

Desktop tbh. I have a laptop too, but i only use it when i want to fap in the bathroom.

I use a laptop.

nausea said:
I will try the tablet soon, differences?

Just for consuming media and sites it's probably easier for computer illiterate people, laptops are more useful to create content.

nausea said:
thx for the compliment

It's neither an insult nor a compliment, I thought you admitted to not knowing much about computers.

Desktop if you gamecel and plan to upgrade your rig in the future

FeminismsCancer said:
nausea said:
thx for the compliment
It's neither an insult nor a compliment, I thought you admitted to not knowing much about computers.
yea it's just a joke, today I am relaxed

I use my phone, mostly. I have a gaming PC, but I built it in 2011. I might go with a gaming laptop soon because I'd like to be able to travel with it.

nausea said:
the true useful ones cost waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much

True, but I'd go for a model that's right under 1000. I game so randomly and rarely that I really shouldn't even buy one, KEK. But I know I'll want to play something eventually. But it's so damned expensive, fuck.

Sub8Hate said:
nausea said:
the true useful ones cost waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much
True, but I'd go for a model that's right under 1000. I game so randomly and rarely that I really shouldn't even buy one, KEK. But I know I'll want to play something eventually. But it's so damned expensive, fuck.
well if you travel much for work it may be goodchoice, just don't waste money

nausea said:
 just don't waste money

Easier said than done KEK. I've been spending way too much lately. I'm chillin' tho.

Sub8Hate said:
nausea said:
just don't waste money
Easier said than done KEK. I've been spending way too much lately. I'm chillin' tho.
lucky me I do not have a single euro atm