Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Last of Us Girl is a Lesbo

N

Narazz

Officer
fuck this sjw shit. bad enough with movies. now they pushing the shit in video games. get back to the gameplay devs. stop these shitty narrative games!

jesus fucking christ. Every game is cucked in 2018

Thanks for the spoiler.

They based it off a lesbian

fuck this sjw shit. bad enough with movies. now they pushing the shit in video games. get back to the gameplay devs. stop these shitty narrative games!
Lol have you not been following E3? Literally every game has at least one playable female character

Wolfenstein, Assasins Creed, Fallout...you name it

This is disgusting

Ellie was a confirmed lesbian back when the DLC came out this isn’t new.

Lol have you not been following E3? Literally every game has at least one playable female character

This is disgusting
i know it's over. i don't even want to play those games because of this shit.
Ellie was a confirmed lesbian back when the DLC came out this isn’t new.
true it still shouldn't of happened in the 1st place

I think that her being a lesbian actually strengthens Ellie’s character and not because she is a lesbian it’s because she really doesn’t give a fuck about other humans it comes down to it. In the first game her blood would of been used to created a cure and would of saved everyone but she’d die in the process so she was against it and if the world is in a apocalypse repopulating would be the main priority and why would Ellie endanger herself to give birth to someone else she doesn’t know especially when she can still get sexual pleasure from a woman and not have a chance to get pregnant

Just saw the trailer. I’m so fucking disgusted

gears of war 5 has a female lead

these game devs are fucking retarded. They've completely abandoned their customer base

on the bright side I will no longer have a fear of missing out.

Naughty Dog is a SJW company who produces shitty games. Many game developers are becoming leftists. Rockstart Games is one of the only ones that isn't.

Bruce_Straley_and_Neil_Druckmann%2C_PAX_Prime_2014.jpg

I think that her being a lesbian actually strengthens Ellie’s character and not because she is a lesbian it’s because she really doesn’t give a fuck about other humans it comes down to it. In the first game her blood would of been used to created a cure and would of saved everyone but she’d die in the process so she was against it and if the world is in a apocalypse repopulating would be the main priority and why would Ellie endanger herself to give birth to someone else she doesn’t know especially when she can still get sexual pleasure from a woman and not have a chance to get pregnant

Did you even play the game? Ellie was completely down with sacrificing her self to save humanity. It was Joel who said fuck all that nonsense, I'm not letting you die. After he saves her, he lies to her and tells her, there were other people with the same blood as her.

Did you even play the game? Ellie was completely down with sacrificing her self to save humanity. It was Joel who said fuck all that nonsense, I'm not letting you die. After he saves her, he lies to her and tells her, there were other people with the same blood as her.
I know I wasn’t 100% sure about it

For this game in particular I give the game a pass for the insert gay shit. It was established that Ellie was gay in the first one, if you played the DLC. It's not coming out of left field. But having said that, I was shocked with just how many games that were announced this E3 that have female leads. It's ridiculous, especially in Gears and Battlefield. This progressive SJW shit is really pissing me off. I'm sick of these bitches taking over everything, in thanks to their beta male enablers.

This is disgusting
It was kinda weird to see a woman lead in Assassin Creed and I hope being a woman has some stat altercations in Fallout like -3 strength but +5 charisma and men have +5 strength and -3 charisma

OH NO. A fictional character isn't straight how could they?
Like for real who gives a shit.

(((neil druckmann)))
oy vey

Attachments

• don't believe the juden.jpg
    don't believe the juden.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 60
i would usually call OP rarted but the trailer kept emphasizing it and the girl who ellie kissed had a big ass jew nose. they aren't even being subtle about it anymore
Jew basic

The trailer is disgusting. Still would rape her though.

what's wrong with that though? heterosexuality is pushed on viewers/players a lot in movies and video games. there's nothing wrong with acknowledging the existence of homosexuals.

First game sucked tbh

I found nothing wrong with the way they presented Ellie's sexuality. Like I could see how someone could pull some man-hating subtext if Ellie just killed men in the combat sequences, but that was not the case.

This outrage should be directed towards the playable female characters in Battlefield 5.

stop these shitty narrative games!

You are going to have to elaborate on what you mean by "narrative games". I'd assume you mean "games with a narrative" but that would be retarded.

what's wrong with that though? heterosexuality is pushed on viewers/players a lot in movies and video games. there's nothing wrong with acknowledging the existence of homosexuals.

Basically this.