Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Last PHD Post

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I don’t want to get a doctorate, I want to get out of the society as soon as possible
I really hope to get a master's degree and then quickly go out of the society and enter the workplace to spend money

Just because of my height and appearance, I have to get a doctorate to have the salary to have a chance to have a wife
I expect incels.is will probably tell me to drop out of MS and just get a job since "it's over"
Watching my classmates go to graduate school one by one
I'm afraid that a master's degree is not enough

but yeah my IQ is somehting like 115-120, so surviving a MS is tough enough for me

What is your opinion?

Doubt this is your last post regarding PhD tbh

Do PhD or else regret not having PhD

I highly recommend getting a PhD in niggerology. The skills I've gained during my studies been tremendously helpful for my personal and professional life. It's an underappreciated field, but truly rewarding if you have a passion for it like I do.

I highly recommend getting a PhD in niggerology. The skills I've gained during my studies been tremendously helpful for my personal and professional life. It's an underappreciated field, but truly rewarding if you have a passion for it like I do.
Smells like a monkey, looks like a monkey, talks like a monkey…it’s probably a black person

We want more PhD threads bro!