Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Last time you went to a bar, club or restaurant with friends

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
For me it was about 8 years ago I went for a hike then to a restaurant with 2 of my friends.

I got some pizza, and there was a 10/10 white 18-20 year old Stacey serving us. We were hiking in a small town, and some of these small town girls are just unbelievably attractive. And she looked at me like she wanted me dead, when I tried to make eye contact with her.

brutal noreplypill

Never in my life

Does games count?

If not, I've never been to a bar or club or restaurant.

Does games count?
View attachment 339854

If not, I've never been to a bar or club or restaurant.

Ya I think being invited to places in an online game should be another category. Also whether you are invited in a game with other players by a player character. Or if its invited in a single player game by an NPC.

An online mogger would be invited to an online game club by a real life girl player.

Have you ever been to those place solo?

For me it was about 8 years ago I went for a hike then to a restaurant with 2 of my friends.

I got some pizza, and there was a 10/10 white 18-20 year old Stacey serving us. We were hiking in a small town, and some of these small town girls are just unbelievably attractive. And she looked at me like she wanted me dead, when I tried to make eye contact with her.

3 years ago got kicked out, laughed out and got myself pissed drunk just to avoid further humiliation.

Brag bait.

But it shouldn't be, since normies don't get laid and Sub-8 is law.

Brag bait.
ive seen some ugly dudes out with friends people who say that ugly people cant have friends are trapped in their home with no brain to get them out.