Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Late christmas gift guilt.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
for context, my dad wanted me to come over for dinner last weekend and get my gift he got for me. but I wasn't feeling great as I had gone to 2 family gatherings prior so I ended up not going..

He had to come to me today to drop off the gift. I open it and it's an expensive hugo boss cologne set, electric toothbrush, and 500 dollars in cash.

I almost feel guilty taking it as I didn't get anyone gifts this year.. I don't get why he even gets a son as disappointing as me a gift. Gift guilt, I feel like shit rn when I should be happy.

I never give gifts, never recieve them also.

for my entire life my parents always gifted me and I never gave gifts back. I tried telling them that I wanted to buy them something but they always say no. so i just accepted it like that.
do they get you expensive gifts though or just stuff like a chocolate bar?

If you don't like, you can send to me the 500 dolars
fresh fag

Wealth mogs me, i only got a hoodie and 50 bucks

Please consider donating electric toothbrush to @Saysitsover.

not really lmao. i just got used to it. i might get them something for their birthdays next year tho
i just feel shitty cuz my dad got it for me and asked me to come for dinner but i didn't feel good and didn't go and he had to drop it off

on the flip side, 2 days prior i had a big family gathering he was at for my moms place and he didn't bring it then so idk. that would have been a good time