Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lawcels, will i get put on house arrest for my first charge

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Stop getting caught

Depends on what it is

Your looking at atleast 10 years in prison and lifetime if someone died in the fire.
Ik man. Is what it is, they didn't care about killing me. Or harming me

Ik man. Is what it is, they didn't care about killing me. Or harming me
You shouldnt have done this, Now the jews hate you, And no i dont think theyll kill you.

turn to god before its too late my brother.

This nigga thinks I ain't with the shits. I'm willing to do time. I got nothing to lose, and I can't allow them to get away with what they did

This nigga thinks I ain't with the shits. I'm willing to do time. I got nothing to lose, and I can't allow them to get away with what they did
Plan and try to get away with it

Plan and try to get away with it
Will do man, doing my law research everyday or as much as I can, and my right to remain silent when in custody

Will do man, doing my law research everyday or as much as I can, and my right to remain silent when in custody
no, like planning to get away with the crime and all

no, like planning to get away with the crime and all
Yeah that's what I mean bro, that too, as well as what sentences I might get and what influences them I've been researching as well

Yeah that's what I mean bro, that to, as well as what sentences I might get and what influences them I've been researching as well
Mhmmmm, very nice

Mhmmmm, very nice
:feelsYall:, I'm not endorsing violence but if you are defending yourself, have been assaulted, or violated I see nothing wrong with harming ppl that have attacked you

:feelsYall:, I'm not endorsing violence but if you are defending yourself, have been assaulted, or violated I see nothing wrong with harming ppl that have attacked you
Yeah, fuck the justice system