Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Ldar all day to it. Oneiroid Psychosis

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
This is the best band to ldar with.
Ive gotten all their dyscography.
Sweet prolong death.

What do you ldar with now?

Slayer and Sepultura.
classic shit

Looks relaxing,I'll try to fall asleep tonight while listening to this.

Sounds boring and outdated; new wave specific songs and other types of songs sounds refined and aesthetically pleasing in a general sense, ie better: this song is your taste and ldar type, so whatever

Sounds boring and outdated; new wave specific songs and other types of songs sounds refined and aesthetically pleasing in a general sense, ie better: this song is your taste and ldar type, so whatever
I believe rap is a better alternative

You are faggot

eh whatever this whatever that whatever. IT never ends. And nothingness has great taste in music, not like you.

eh whatever this whatever that whatever. IT never ends. And nothingness has great taste in music, not like you.
well, I don't think you will start with bravado, it would be quite contradictory; he didn't respond to the reply, you answered: How do you know if he tastes great? Yes, your opinion them, and so whatevER

new wave specific songs and other types of songs sounds refined and aesthetically pleasing in a general sense
Could you give some examples

well, I don't think you will start with bravado, it would be quite contradictory; he didn't respond to the reply, you answered: How do you know if he tastes great? Yes, your opinion them, and so whatevER
Im not gonna read that whole thing bec. i saw some gay ass words like ''bravado''.

Could you give some examples
how many examples?
i saw some gay ass words like ''bravado''.
why "gay"? seems to be another bravado that doesn't really suggest anything negative or positive, so your reply is not offensive at all; bravado would be contradictory, so expelling bravado would be laughable atleast, but I have nothing against your opinions or against you, so whatever

Last edited:
Literaly faggot
and yet you do not know why you are using the word "Faggot", it seems to be something really complex to process as something that really has meaning for you or that means something in truth; why a "faggot" song? Why does there seem to be a glamor in all this mix, in these shuffles and some beauty? As I said before, no rodger that for this reply, so whatever

I m listening to the exact song now again