Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait starting landscaping business

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
That’s it. I can’t take this ldar and Neet Cope anymore, I have filed 600+ online applications and all have been ignored, I’m so retarded I can’t even get a rejection letter more than once a month, I used to mow lawns a couple times a year when I was young and I would make like 130$ a day so it was pretty bad but hard work, I would be 100% down to do it, all I have right now is a 2006 Crown Vic, it’s a 4 door, no truck cause they are so overpriced now in jewMerica, a decent one or a new one is 40-60,000$, and used ones with 200k mileage still go for over 20,000$, so I’m probably gonna buy a cheap trailer, push mower and edger, leaf blower and some other landscaping tools, if I get no clients of customers what A Clown I am. Plan thots?

Starting your own business is a normie trait

Sounds great but how would you put yourself out there? Do you have connections?

Sounds great but how would you put yourself out there? Do you have connections?
I live in a Richer neighborhood, The house I live in with my mom is the only one here that’s one story, the yards are big and some of the houses are on a lake,
How I’ll get my self out there? Possibly door to door, mainly Flyers and online ads I hope.

Starting your own business is a normie trait
I’m quite the opposite considering regular Jobs reject me, I would hope for a job where I can just mow the lawn without much social interaction and collect my payment.

show them your minEcRaft world

Just be a youtuber and sit around and play vidya making way more than doing manual labor Mexican shit like mowing lawns.

Just be a youtuber and sit around and play vidya making way more than doing manual labor Mexican shit like mowing lawns.
Like that really plays out lol, most idiots make a YouTube and “grind” for years with only 300 subscribers and make no money.

I live in a Richer neighborhood, The house I live in with my mom is the only one here that’s one story, the yards are big and some of the houses are on a lake,
How I’ll get my self out there? Possibly door to door, mainly Flyers and online ads I hope.
Rich people will pay for this stuff quite a bit

there is a shortage of people willing to do this work in most areas (cuz it sucks)

Only top 1% make money at it, many grind for years and make nothing

being a "creator" is a super oversaturated field, there is more stuff being created than there are people to consume it

Only top 1% make money at it, many grind for years and make nothing

being a "creator" is a super oversaturated field, there is more stuff being created than there are people to consume it
wtf I want a cool pink name too.

also get paid cash if you can

taxes are very fun for a small business owner, get ready to fill out that schedule c

Rich people will pay for this stuff quite a bit

there is a shortage of people willing to do this work in most areas (cuz it sucks)
Yeah They definitely do, I used to make money off it When I was like 13-14, it was more than min wage so i should get back into it, I hope I can still find customers, Maybe I had the Halo effect when i went as a kid Due to pity or something. I would have to compete with experienced Mexicans at this job too :feelsUgh:

Yeah They definitely do, I used to make money off it When I was like 13-14, it was more than min wage so i should get back into it, I hope I can still find customers, Maybe I had the Halo effect when i went as a kid Due to pity or something. I would have to compete with experienced Mexicans at this job too :feelsUgh:
You could also clean houses. Similar clientele

also get paid cash if you can

taxes are very fun for a small business owner, get ready to fill out that schedule c
I will try to do checks, cash and Cahsapp or wire transfer only, I’m not planning on hiring people maybe just working with one Of my cousins

you cant get a job at hardware store or food job?

you cant get a job at hardware store or food job?
No I’ve applied, I go in person a lot, they just say apply online, so I do and it gets ignored, Sometimes I call and ask for a manager and they say the same thing, always it either Gets ignored or rejected. 98% of the time it’s ignored.

cutting grass is a incel trait. they not smart enough for anything else.