Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over LDAR is legit if sub8

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
A female will never enjoy the company or interaction with a sub8 male no matter how ugly and fat she is, they only want 8/10+ males, Females are not sexually attracted to sub8 males at all and they’ve got all the power to disrespect sub8 males, manipulate them, cheat on them, and just make their life hell in general. In this day and age if a western female wants you for any other reason than sexual attraction, she’s not worth it. It’s not gonna work, cuck.

@Zer0/∞ here we go again.

@Zer0/∞ here we go again.
Fucking sub 8 retards, a lot of users here aren’t even incel, that should tell you a lot about the state of sub 8 theory.

There’s only two archetypes of men Chad and Incel if you’re the ladder it’s over

There’s only two archetypes of men Chad and Incel if you’re the ladder it’s over
Legit as fuck, If you are not chad its BEYOND OVER

might take you off my ignore list for this one honestly.

might take you off my ignore list for this one honestly.
Might remove him from my avi tbh
The Rock Clapping GIF

A female will never enjoy the company or interaction with a sub8 male no matter how ugly and fat she is, they only want 8/10+ males, Females are not sexually attracted to sub8 males at all and they’ve got all the power to disrespect sub8 males, manipulate them, cheat on them, and just make their life hell in general. In this day and age if a western female wants you for any other reason than sexual attraction, she’s not worth it. It’s not gonna work, cuck.
Sub 8 is cope bro. But normie males do have to go got women below their looks level usually (unless they want to beta buck cuck maxx).

Sub 8 is cope bro. But normie males do have to go got women below their looks level usually (unless they want to beta buck cuck maxx).
Normies get cucked I have seen it myself

Stop with the stupid sub8. I can’t read the thread if I see the low iq take of sub8

Fucking sub 8 retards, a lot of users here aren’t even incel, that should tell you a lot about the state of sub 8 theory.
They get on my nerves. One user here even told me 7/10, 5’11 guy would struggle to get women/incel tier :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

One of the thing that we should crush on this forum

Let’s just even agree for one second about this sub 8 nonsense:

So because women don’t want to enter relationships with us as a sub 8 , the best course of action is to stay in your room and rot ? LMFAO

We don’t need no ennemies if people on this very forum propagate ideas like that

Nope if a 8/10+ guy comes and say let's hangout she will even forget the 7/10 guys name
And this can apply to a 9/10 guy coming to the 8/10 guys area. She’ll leave him for the 9/10. Like I said sub 8 isn’t actually real.

And this can apply to a 9/10 guy coming to the 8/10 guys area. She’ll leave him for the 9/10. Like I said sub 8 isn’t actually real.
No a 8/10 male has 1000X more value than a 7/10 guy so the chances of a 8/10 getting cucked is low because girls will actually "love" him

No a 8/10 male has 1000X more value than a 7/10 guy so the chances of a 8/10 getting cucked is low because girls will actually "love" him
An 8/10 male does not have 1000X more value than a 7/10 guy….

Females are not sexually attracted to sub8 males at all
This is true.

Also true is that most foids are whores (prostitutes) in potential, and will "settle" for sub-8 males in exchange for comfort, security, resources, social status, good-girl-points ("whoa! you married young! good girl!"), for the pleasure of cucking her hubby with Chad further into their relationship, and many other reasons. The other day a redditor foid in AITA asked if she's assholeish if she doesn't want her husband to be the biological father of her future kids, because her husband is short and unattractive. So, she obviously didn't marry him for his genes.

This is true.

Also true is that most foids are whores (prostitutes) in potential, and will "settle" for sub-8 males in exchange for comfort, security, resources, social status, good-girl-points ("whoa! you married young! good girl!"), for the pleasure of cucking her hubby with Chad further on in their relationship, and many other reasons.
Legit, im not saying sub8 males will be incels but they will get this shitty relationships

Legit, im not saying sub8 males will be incels but they will get this shitty relationships
yes, sub-8 are not desired for their genes, but some still get transactional relationships (betabux etc.)

they think tinder is real life bro
just cold-approach bombard ugly foreign exchange students you will get laid if over 5

course you need game and you youngcels prolly never tried :feelshaha:

Tinder is real life
It's not

Matches pretty much went down for everyone
But the company is still growing

What that means is they are just bringing in MORE GUYS
I'll bet the real ratio is like 10-1 now

Based as fuck.

I gave it a good honest effort for a while. But it wasn’t good enough. Now even if I could get a foid, it would be too late. They are used up roasties that I would just have to betabux. Fuck that. It’s better to just lay down and rot. Life fucking sucks

It's not

Matches pretty much went down for everyone
But the company is still growing

What that means is they are just bringing in MORE GUYS
I'll bet the real ratio is like 10-1 now
8/10+ guys still slay on tinder stop coping

Based as fuck.

I gave it a good honest effort for a while. But it wasn’t good enough. Now even if I could get a foid, it would be too late. They are used up roasties that I would just have to betabux. Fuck that. It’s better to just lay down and rot. Life fucking sucks
Legit im almost 30 and even thinking about "ascending" and beta providing for a used up slut makes me wanna die i rather ldar

8/10+ guys still slay on tinder stop coping
crab infested tinder hoes yeah
most 8/10s probably just fuck foids in their school anyways

6-7/10 dudes can get ugly girls in the real world
I see em ugly young couples daily can't all be the exception

asians too
so many asian couples foid is like 2 points out of the guy's league

crab infested tinder hoes yeah
most 8/10s probably just fuck foids in their school anyways

6-7/10 dudes can get ugly girls in the real world
I see em ugly young couples daily can't all be the exception

asians too
so many asian couples foid is like 2 points out of the guy's league
6-7/10 dudes will get cucked and arent as desirable as 8/10+ guys.

not if the foid is a social outcast its pretty unlikely
unless shes like 25+

you're judging every foid like she's a instagram bitch gigastacie
a lot of them are just clueless loser girls that suddenly grew boobs

Sub-5 if NT, sub-8 if not NT.

Often I've bee is seeing an ugly asian chick with a decent body with a manlet asian dude
manlet asian has SMV of like -5 on the tinder open market

but the dead give away is looking into the noodle's eyes and seeing that she is clearly clueless
tinder is not reality many dumb foids are completely dating-unaware

and you aren't matching those beckies because they are not on tinder
which is why they haven't become degenerate whores (yet)

JFL, he tried to put it on my profile... :feelshaha:

Waiting for the day when sub 8 theory becomes mainstream due to MTNs coping against not being treated exactly the same as Chad. :feelsclown:

JFL, he tried to put it on my profile... :feelshaha:

Waiting for the day when sub 8 theory becomes mainstream due to MTNs coping against not being treated exactly the same as Chad. :feelsclown:
Im not MTN also i put it in your profile i didnt just "try"

not if the foid is a social outcast its pretty unlikely
unless shes like 25+

you're judging every foid like she's a instagram bitch gigastacie
a lot of them are just clueless loser girls that suddenly grew boobs
All girls are entitled today

Only the top15%of men has sex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4