Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [LDAR] [NSFW] In the wake of Bourdain's suicide, do you think (((they))) will release the photos of his lifeless body and/or the autopsy?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Asking for a friend....

Are autopsies considered public record in France?

>6 foot +
>White
>Full head of hair
>Girlfriend 30 years younger
>Makes millions

Depression is a mother fucker

Who the fuck even is that guy? Some chef? Who fucking cares

It that even a common thing? Anyways, I actually enjoyed watching that dude's shows; I liked seeing a view into the lives of others in places I'll probably never go. It's really fucking annoying that I'll have to deal with normies spamming suicide shit for the next week though. I seriously wish they'd stop posting that fucking hotline number everywhere. Virtue signaling about suicide is one of my pet peeves.

its been 3 days now fuck

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...e/news-story/98f33b82fe53f6941067ea01ba2c1d43

ANTHONY Bourdain’s body is stuck in bureaucratic red tape in France, leaving funeral plans for him temporarily on hold, the celebrity chef’s mum told The Post on Sunday.

Bourdain’s family is still waiting for the French government to allow the TV chef’s body to be flown back to the US for burial, after he committed suicide in his French hotel room Friday.

“They won’t be shipping his remains back for a couple of days because of formalities,”

it never began for picsofbordainesuicidecels
Guy%20sets%20himself%20on%20fire%20and%20jumps%20out%20of%20his%20window.gif

Last edited:
French Authorities Release Statement on Anthony Bourdain’s Death
By Devon Ivie

08-anthony-bourdain-3.w190.h190.jpg

On Friday morning, Anthony Bourdain was found dead at the age of 61 in Kaysersberg, France, with the reported cause of death being suicide. Bourdain had been in the French commune shooting an episode of his popular CNN series Parts Unknown, and was discovered unresponsive in his hotel room by his close friend Eric Ripert. A day later, French authorities are now stating that they have no reason to believe Bourdain’s death involved foul play, with prosecutor Christian de Rocquigny ruling out the involvement of a third party. “There is no element that makes us suspect that someone came into the room at any moment,” Rocquigny told the Associated Press, noting there were no signs of violence. Toxicology reports are currently being performed, Rocquigny added, with an autopsy being the “top” priority.

>6 foot +
>White
>Full head of hair
>Girlfriend 30 years younger
>Makes millions

Depression is a mother fucker
They say its cause his gf or whatever fucked him JFL.

The Jew media is really pushing his death and I honestly had no idea who he was.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back