Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious LDAR or Studying? (POOL)

• Thread starter Deleted member 44279
  • Start date

?

• LDAR

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Studying

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 44279

Life is only worth if you have jaw and chin
-
I have extreme high IQ. I gave up studying due to personal problems and knowing there are no females for me. Studying equals betabuxx for me, but I'm an incel saint 3/10, all over for me (even betabuxxing won't give me a wife). I once managed to be approved on an Alpha government Job, but the process was cancelled cause some assholes defrauded the test. So I ended up depressed, this was 2017. I've been thinking on start studying now as a 30 year old failure.

Should I just LDAR accepting that studying will give me not a better life in what matters most, or Study to be able to cope financially?

@Emba you are poor, right? I'm afraid of getting even older (now I'm 30) and get real shitty life cuz I'm poor, should I cope with cheap hobbies by Lay Down and Rotting, or Study in order to be able to slay finantially?

tx

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd say study. Being poor really sucks, especially once you get older, you would basically just be forced to rope if you have no family or anything to support you

Yeah, I'd say study. Being poor really sucks, especially once you get older, you would basically just be forced to rope if you have no family or anything to support you
I will double consider your advice cuz you are german, and every german IQ Mogs me. Btw ur a strong man by living on Chadgermany.

Thanks man. It's been really hard for me when it comes to decide this matter of LDAR x Studying.

I will double consider your advice cuz you are german, and every german IQ Mogs me. Btw ur a strong man by living on Chadgermany.

Thanks man. It's been really hard for me when it comes to decide this matter of LDAR x Studying.
I'm not actually a German lol, I just like Germany (historical not current ofc). I hope you still take my advice though, being an incel doesn't need to be a reason to have a terrible life in other aspects

I'm not actually a German lol, I just like Germany (historical not current ofc). I hope you still take my advice though, being an incel doesn't need to be a reason to have a terrible life in other aspects
if you like germany culture instead of your own, you deserve my respect. Fuck patriotism. I'm honestly wishing to take your advice. It's just a matter of wanting, when we activate the 12 hours of day of studying, no one beats High IQCels when it cames to studying. I'll see if I have some balls to ask to be fired from job tomorrow and start the shit, just ocasionally posting here.

Shit can drive us nuts bro, thanks for caring for my honest thread!!

if you like germany culture instead of your own, you deserve my respect. Fuck patriotism. I'm honestly wishing to take your advice. It's just a matter of wanting, when we activate the 12 hours of day of studying, no one beats High IQCels when it cames to studying. I'll see if I have some balls to ask to be fired from job tomorrow and start the shit, just ocasionally posting here.

Shit can drive us nuts bro, thanks for caring for my honest thread!!
No problem, we are in this together bro

@Emba you are poor, right? I'm afraid of getting even older (now I'm 30) and get real shitty life cuz I'm poor, should I cope with cheap hobbies by Lay Down and Rotting, or Study in order to be able to slay finantially?

tx
Yeah. I'm a poor cripple. If I had not wasted money on cigs and booze back when I was healthy, I would be landmaxxing now. As it is, I rent a rural shack... Without running water...

Best bet is to become self employed. But, Only the nt can betabuxx... You should have some skill that is absolutely necessary. Like plumbing or welding or auto mechanics.

I was a camper with old mining maps and a backpack! Picking up, carrying around, and selling... "Pretty Rocks." Barely survival cash.

Now, I can't do shit!

[UWSL]Only a very few have the smarts to make money via smarts. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]you could get a stable job and live under you're means and buy a cheap shitty house to die alone in. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]better get started! Times marching on! Tempus fugit! [/UWSL]

[UWSL]you could find hobbies that pay... One of mine was making jewelry. I could turn a 10 cent rock into $10! Wholesale price! Sold to stores... Back before the current depression. Mid 90's...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Gardening is like growing money if your in a area where people have the money to buy plants... One of my fails is trying to do it in a shitty poverty area... And I grow cool stuff! [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Some folks grow fancy lettuce to sell to restaurant and make bigbuxx... Requires restaurants...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's only limited by you're imagination and customer base! Just avoid useless shit like rocks. That shit is over! [/UWSL]

Yeah. I'm a poor cripple. If I had not wasted money on cigs and booze back when I was healthy, I would be landmaxxing now. As it is, I rent a rural shack... Without running water...

Best bet is to become self employed. But, Only the nt can betabuxx... You should have some skill that is absolutely necessary. Like plumbing or welding or auto mechanics.

I was a camper with old mining maps and a backpack! Picking up, carrying around, and selling... "Pretty Rocks." Barely survival cash.

Now, I can't do shit!

[UWSL]Only a very few have the smarts to make money via smarts. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]you could get a stable job and live under you're means and buy a cheap shitty house to die alone in. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]better get started! Times marching on! Tempus fugit! [/UWSL]

[UWSL]you could find hobbies that pay... One of mine was making jewelry. I could turn a 10 cent rock into $10! Wholesale price! Sold to stores... Back before the current depression. Mid 90's...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Gardening is like growing money if your in a area where people have the money to buy plants... One of my fails is trying to do it in a shitty poverty area... And I grow cool stuff! [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Some folks grow fancy lettuce to sell to restaurant and make bigbuxx... Requires restaurants...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's only limited by you're imagination and customer base! Just avoid useless shit like rocks. That shit is over! [/UWSL]
First of all, thanks for being that humble elaborating the answer! I tagged you cuz I'm a long time lurker, and know that ur the wiser guy of this forum. Btw, according to incelwiki you are now a Geomancer after completing 60!

- U sound like an awesome guy when u talk about cigs and booze! Also, u have a lot of skills by what you typed there, it seems like you had a lot of unlucky though life. Shit aleatory life rules!

- After your advice, I will do some Taxi Driver (the movie) shit and get things done, like, like a military would do it. 12 hours a day. tHanks man. btw thanks for lots of hobbies sugestions

U may saved a life with that advice! ty

First of all, thanks for being that humble elaborating the answer! I tagged you cuz I'm a long time lurker, and know that ur the wiser guy of this forum. Btw, according to incelwiki you are now a Geomancer after completing 60!
I never looked at that stuff... Seems boring. Nice to be a famous loser... Sad lol
- U sound like an awesome guy when u talk about cigs and booze!
It's true! Çest vrai!

If, instead of $50/here, and $25 buxx there - for decades! - I saved that gdmf money, I'd be living well now! I could rent out primitive camping spots for money! How's that for a neet cope? ("Look at me! I'm the landlord now!")
Also, u have a lot of skills by what you typed there,
I don't have those skills. I can fix a bicycle!! And I'm the only bike rider in 50 miles!
it seems like you had a lot of unlucky though life. Shit aleatory life rules!

- After your advice, I will do some Taxi Driver (the movie)
"Are you talking to me?"
shit and get things done, like, like a military would do it. 12 hours a day. tHanks man. btw thanks for lots of hobbies sugestions

U may saved a life with that advice! ty
Good luck bro! One of my copes is podcasts...

Check out...
https://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/tsprw-203 =
He has mostly good advice.
(I download it and listen offline)