Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Leafy is Here has become unfathomably based

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Leafy left the internet outside of occasional periods of return back in 2020 after he got ASS FUCKED by YouTube for bullying a whamen but now our favorite half breed hapu chinlet has returned and even better than that is he's returned extremely hateful towards trans and LGBTQ and his girlfriend broke up with him and fucked with his car so he's extremely sexist! He even praised our Lord ER and the best part of it is he's driving LGBTQ trantards to madness as they're trying to dox him! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Picsart 23 05 16 04 58 58 369

he seems to be the less cucked YTber out of the others like H3H3 and Idubbzz

Never watched that skinny little nerd cuck. I don’t understand why someone would watch another person play video games
He's a commentary channel. He doesn't talk about games, he just bullies people LOL. That's what he's always done. He used to bully kids and simps and got backlash for bullying a mentally disabled white knight:
View: https://youtu.be/42Kq65Rid38

Yes why I should care about normoloid stealing our culture.
They are doing it to hoard popularity and that's it.

Yes why I should care about normoloid stealing our culture.
They are doing it to hoard popularity and that's it.
He only cares about money. He's a greedy sociopath and he's grifting but he's making normies mad so I support him.

he seems to be the less cucked YTber out of the others like H3H3 and Idubbzz
I dubbz and H3H3 are both retards who leached off Filthy Frank. It's hilarious how far they've fallen. :lul:

I dubbz and H3H3 are both retards who leached off Filthy Frank. It's hilarious how far they've fallen. :lul:
sad to see ian become so pussy whipped he apologized about his usage of saying niggers and other slurs in the past :feelsseriously:

sad to see ian become so pussy whipped he apologized about his usage of saying niggers and other slurs in the past :feelsseriously:
Even worse is that his wife went on a psychotic rant about him on discord. She also posted her anus on Twitter the day of their wedding day. He's cucked beyond belief. He ALSO GOT A VASECTOMY AND TOOK HER LAST NAME!

He moggs me though.

Even worse is that his wife went on a psychotic rant about him on discord. She also posted her anus on Twitter the day of their wedding day. He's cucked beyond belief. He ALSO GOT A VASECTOMY AND TOOK HER LAST NAME!
ovER for ian tbh. I miss those content cops :feelsbadman:

Never watched that skinny little nerd cuck. I don’t understand why someone would watch another person play video games
He was a commentary channel that roasted random niggas so people didn't really watch him to see him play vidya. Looking back on it his videos were kind of cringe and he was annoying but if you were an edgy teenager in 2016 like me then his videos were the best.
ovER for ian tbh. I miss those content cops :feelsbadman:
same, his content cops and filthy frank's videos were peak jewtube content back then.

He was a commentary channel that roasted random niggas so people didn't really watch him to see him play vidya. Looking back on it his videos were kind of cringe and he was annoying but if you were an edgy teenager in 2016 like me then his videos were the best.
it was kekfuel to me to see leafy roast the shit out of JoeysWorldTour :feelshaha:

He did got dogpilled years ago when covering Whitney Wisconsin

Yep, not interested in someone that has had relationships
I really don't get the normcuck worship tbh. Just because he said something based, suddenly I'm supposed to give a shit about this guy?

Leafy left the internet outside of occasional periods of return back in 2020 after he got ASS FUCKED by YouTube for bullying a whamen but now our favorite half breed hapu chinlet has returned and even better than that is he's returned extremely hateful towards trans and LGBTQ and his girlfriend broke up with him and fucked with his car so he's extremely sexist! He even praised our Lord ER and the best part of it is he's driving LGBTQ trantards to madness as they're trying to dox him! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: View attachment 795848
damn i saw the stream clip but he even tweeted it? based :feelskek:

He’s just grifting. Stop thinking sex havers are “based.”