Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The "Never Give Up" dude just got fucking dumped and now he has to pay all of her bills

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyhTWZGfn78

The "Never Give Up" dude just got fucking dumped and now he has to pay a lot of her bills.

He said that he's very sad because not of his health but because of his girlfriend's departure to Argentina
He said that she had a lot of very strong anxiety panic attacks (with that face of fucking course LMFAO).
He said that if you're a foreigner, not a European Citizen your health bills will gonna cost more, and guess what that bitch did to him?
She married him. So she can have a sponsor so to speak. She married him and after she got married, she planned to lock him in a marriage to sponsor her with money.
But later she found out that he was not rich. After she finds out that he's not rich. She started searching for motives, reasons like "I have anxiety, I don't like the weather, This apartment is not good, I don't like the neighborhood, I don't like the culture, etc"
After doing a bit of theater with him. She proposes to go back to her country to solve her "medical problems" because in(Sweden) she cannot afford to pay for all of her bills. (Guess who paid for her flight)
She also told him that it will gonna last until her anxiety and panic attacks will gonna go away.
She told him that she would gonna stay 1 or 2 years in her country until all her "anxiety and panic attacks" will gonna go away.

The Cuck bait her stories and he was left to pay all of her bills.

He got fucked and scammed!

LMFAO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The blackpill always comes to collect. Trying to fight the blackpill is like trying to bend the laws of physics.

This is what I mean when I say the suffering won’t even end after getting on with some random whore or God forbid tying the knot with her (which would require you to be a special kind of retard to even think about it, nevermind going through with it).

Ugly face = ugly life, and the effects are everlasting. Had it not been for him being lucky enough to be born as white, he could’ve been much more fucked in this scenario, assuming he’d have been able to get married in the first place, that is.

Start the van

Old news, couldn't care less

The blackpill always comes to collect
grim reaper death GIF

Oh no, how will the blue pillers cope?:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they'll tell themselves that she actually has anxiety and eventually she'll come back for him.

Sooner than I expected tbh. I assumed he had at least made some amount of money from his videos. Over for him. I give him about 5 years before he ropes.

The "Never Give Up" dude just got fucking dumped and now he has to pay a lot of her bills.

He said that he's very sad because not of his health but because of his girlfriend's departure to Argentina
He said that she had a lot of very strong anxiety panic attacks (with that face of fucking course LMFAO).
He said that if you're a foreigner, not a European Citizen your health bills will gonna cost more, and guess what that bitch did to him?
She married him. So she can have a sponsor so to speak. She married him and after she got married, she planned to lock him in a marriage to sponsor her with money.
But later she found out that he was not rich. After she finds out that he's not rich. She started searching for motives, reasons like "I have anxiety, I don't like the weather, This apartment is not good, I don't like the neighborhood, I don't like the culture, etc"
After doing a bit of theater with him. She proposes to go back to her country to solve her "medical problems" because in(Sweden) she cannot afford to pay for all of her bills. (Guess who paid for her flight)
She also told him that it will gonna last until her anxiety and panic attacks will gonna go away.
She told him that she would gonna stay 1 or 2 years in her country until all her "anxiety and panic attacks" will gonna go away.

LMFAO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

look at his face, what did you expect
Img

Hahaha, never get up, your dreams are only dreams. Your shot missed.

She wasn't his, it was his turn to betabux her lifestyle.

we must feel sorry for the guy Brocels LMFAO :cryfeels: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The blackpill always comes to collect. Trying to fight the blackpill is like trying to bend the laws of physics.
This is what I mean when I say the suffering won’t even end after getting on with some random whore or God forbid tying the knot with her (which would require you to be a special kind of retard to even think about it, nevermind going through with it).

Ugly face = ugly life, and the effects are everlasting. Had it not been for him being lucky enough to be born as white, he could’ve been much more fucked in this scenario, assuming he’d have been able to get married in the first place, that is.
Well said. What I find funny is how blue pulled cucls were using this whitecel's story as a gotcha. "Ha, take that inkwells! Look at this ugly white guy who got an equally ugly white! I bet you feel stupid now". They thought they could use this as a bullet against the blackpill, and now that it blew up on their face, garuntee they will stay quite and never touch this guy's story again

Her response
63EE9213 3693 4E28 A446 498DC035B05F

Every cope comes to an end. She is definitely cucking him

Well said. What I find funny is how blue pulled cucls were using this whitecel's story as a gotcha. "Ha, take that inkwells! Look at this ugly white guy who got an equally ugly white! I bet you feel stupid now". They thought they could use this as a bullet against the blackpill, and now that it blew up on their face, garuntee they will stay quite and never touch this guy's story again
Strange how that always works. They always mention these anecdotes, but then when it falls flat they are nowhere to be found. People only care when it supports their narrative.

I thought you meant Meeks.

If he had been blackpill, he would have scammed her before she could scam him.

He should have told her they would get married, then banged her a few times, then ghosted. If he kept making youtube videos, eventually another foid will have the bright idea of trying to scam him, and he could perform the same trick.

Her responseView attachment 984047

Every cope comes to an end. She is definitely cucking him

Strange how that always works. They always mention these anecdotes, but then when it falls flat they are nowhere to be found. People only care when it supports their narrative.
(((david)))

If he had been blackpill, he would have scammed her before she could scam him.

He should have told her they would get married, then banged her a few times, then ghosted. If he kept making youtube videos, eventually another foid will have the bright idea of trying to scam him, and he could perform the same trick.
Yeah that would be the way. But that guy was obviously desperate and super low T.

I always knew he was a betabuxxer

and shes gonna win in the end
shes either gonna make up an abuse story or people are gonna believe her excuses
either way this is gonna set us inkwells back:feelsseriously::fuk:

even if he was a normie, who the fuck marries someone with no money at all?
being a poor wagie is repulsive to the average woman. only a chad can afford it

even if he was a normie, who the fuck marries someone with no money at all?
being a poor wagie is repulsive to the average woman. only a chad can afford it

See inkwels?! An ugly guy can EASILY find a woman to marry him :soy:

What probably happened was that she married him for swedish citizenship and now as a citizen she is eligible for neetbuxx. So what does she do? Went back to her home country where her buying power is much bigger.

Only a gullible bluepilled retard doesn't see that she was just using him.

the blackpill claims another

Regardless of inceldom or this guy being an argument against the blackpill.

A foid going all the way to sweden to marry someone is idiotic and the writing is on the wall for any sort of relationship, let alone a relationship that started with a youtube comment on a video about this guy moping on how ugly he is.

No ascension for your face.

AWALT

JFL at all the normies who used him to discredit the :blackpill:.

Your looks are your life.

1 or 2 years to clear her mind

Funny GIF

JFL at all the normies who used him to discredit the :blackpill:.

Your looks are your life.
Not just normies. Everyone was using NGU as an example for some time. I remained skeptical... and, of course, I ended up right all along.

Even her body language in the thumbnail indicates deep-seated feelings of disgust for him. Notice the lack of eye contact, frigid posture and half-hearted smile. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Not just normies. Everyone was using NGU as an example for some time. I remained skeptical... and, of course, I ended up right all along.
True.

Some blue pilled :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: youtuber who made videos about how he was ugly, but how he was not going to give up and he would get a girl friend. People like Aba and Preach would use him as evidence that you can't be incel.

Some blue pilled :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: youtuber who made videos about how he was ugly, but how he was not going to give up and he would get a girl friend. People like Aba and Preach would use him as evidence that you can't be incel.

>Random ugly guy.... GOT DUMPED???
What's the point of this thread?

Hahaha, never get up, your dreams are only dreams. Your shot missed.

She wasn't his, it was his turn to betabux her lifestyle.
Marriage is a Scam Made , to be able to Abuse Man . This society Is ridiculously Gynocentric. Without this Second Lence " / Self Awareness. You will get fucked over As an Average Man .

>Random ugly guy.... GOT DUMPED???
What's the point of this thread?
The Point is Not to Marry unless you want to Be Abused by the state "