Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The "Never Give Up" dude just got fucking dumped and now he has to pay all of her bills

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
The blackpill always comes to collect. Trying to fight the blackpill is like trying to bend the laws of physics.
Spot on. The reaper always comes to collect, sooner or later, but he will be there.

Literally everyone on this forum forsaw this event.

This guy never learns :lul:

I told him the only reason she got married to him was for his green card. Everyone on the sub started flaming me. As soon as they
have been married a while, she then fucked off.

She won't be back. She will cut it all off 6 months into long distance. He will sign up here as a black pilled neophyte.

I told him the only reason she got married to him was for his green card. Everyone on the sub started flaming me. As soon as they
have been married a while, she then fucked off.

She won't be back. She will cut it all off 6 months into long distance. He will sign up here as a black pilled neophyte.
Juli will probably come back and leave for a while. They're still married and he's willing to pay for all her shit. She's not attractive enough to lock down Chad.

If he had been blackpill, he would have scammed her before she could scam him.

He should have told her they would get married, then banged her a few times, then ghosted. If he kept making youtube videos, eventually another foid will have the bright idea of trying to scam him, and he could perform the same trick.
high IQ

Its always a bad ending for the truecels

Juli will probably come back and leave for a while. They're still married and he's willing to pay for all her shit. She's not attractive enough to lock down Chad.
Your avi is beyond brutal and should be against the rules jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

She's getting gangbanged by BBCs as we speak.

The terrifying thing is she is not some unattractive foid - she's actually attractive. If you're an ugly guy and you're with an attractive woman, you know something's up. Run.
Wait up, I'm retarded. The post's profile pic has an attractive woman, but when I googled it a sub5 one came up. The fuck?

Wait up, I'm retarded. The post's profile pic has an attractive woman, but when I googled it a sub5 one came up. The fuck?
Okay, so one was his ex and this one's also kind of sub5. Prolly just used filters and made me thing she was attractive jfl (still mogs him tho).

1 or 2 years to clear her mind

Funny GIF

The "Never Give Up" dude just got fucking dumped and now he has to pay a lot of her bills.
JFL i called it few months ago. AWALT every single foid will leech of his status, his money and then hop into another dick of better looking/more wealthy/higher status guy

This guy never learns :lul:
What else is NGU going to do? At least by winning the lottery with Youtube's algorithm promoting him, he got crazy women above his league to be with him for some time. Without that, he'd have been rotting alone the entire time.

One more whore to feed on my taxdime

What else is NGU going to do? At least by winning the lottery with Youtube's algorithm promoting him, he got crazy women above his league to be with him for some time. Without that, he'd have been rotting alone the entire time.
You're seeing things from a rose tinted perspective, if he didn't waste his money and then get too attached to the foids he ends up with even if temporarily he'd be able to play the game better.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyhTWZGfn78

The "Never Give Up" dude just got fucking dumped and now he has to pay a lot of her bills.

He said that he's very sad because not of his health but because of his girlfriend's departure to Argentina
He said that she had a lot of very strong anxiety panic attacks (with that face of fucking course LMFAO).
He said that if you're a foreigner, not a European Citizen your health bills will gonna cost more, and guess what that bitch did to him?
She married him. So she can have a sponsor so to speak. She married him and after she got married, she planned to lock him in a marriage to sponsor her with money.
But later she found out that he was not rich. After she finds out that he's not rich. She started searching for motives, reasons like "I have anxiety, I don't like the weather, This apartment is not good, I don't like the neighborhood, I don't like the culture, etc"
After doing a bit of theater with him. She proposes to go back to her country to solve her "medical problems" because in(Sweden) she cannot afford to pay for all of her bills. (Guess who paid for her flight)
She also told him that it will gonna last until her anxiety and panic attacks will gonna go away.
She told him that she would gonna stay 1 or 2 years in her country until all her "anxiety and panic attacks" will gonna go away.

The Cuck bait her stories and he was left to pay all of her bills.

He got fucked and scammed!

LMFAO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

hes married now

He said that he's very sad because not of his health but because of his girlfriend's departure to Argentina
He said that she had a lot of very strong anxiety panic attacks (with that face of fucking course LMFAO).
He said that if you're a foreigner, not a European Citizen your health bills will gonna cost more, and guess what that bitch did to him?
She married him. So she can have a sponsor so to speak. She married him and after she got married, she planned to lock him in a marriage to sponsor her with money.
But later she found out that he was not rich. After she finds out that he's not rich. She started searching for motives, reasons like "I have anxiety, I don't like the weather, This apartment is not good, I don't like the neighborhood, I don't like the culture, etc"
After doing a bit of theater with him. She proposes to go back to her country to solve her "medical problems" because in(Sweden) she cannot afford to pay for all of her bills. (Guess who paid for her flight)
She also told him that it will gonna last until her anxiety and panic attacks will gonna go away.
She told him that she would gonna stay 1 or 2 years in her country until all her "anxiety and panic attacks" will gonna go away.

LMFAO:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View: https://youtu.be/iyhTWZGfn78

Plot twist, She gave him up

You're seeing things from a rose tinted perspective, if he didn't waste his money and then get too attached to the foids he ends up with even if temporarily he'd be able to play the game better.
Fair enough, but how many chances does he really have.

He never should have married Juli, and absolutely should have disposed of her after traveling back.

He may have ascended but he didn’t ascend

I knew this was gonna happen, but i didn't think she would leave him so soon. I don't feel sorry for him, he's too bluepilled. He will be able to find another less attractive GF though but it will take some time. Since he's statusmaxxed on youtube. He will however be more picky now that he had a GF who was good looking, so he wont take any ugly foid. He's delusional. Maybe he will find another non-european foid and get divorce raped again, a never ending cycle for the bluepilled cuck.

That's gonna be more depressing to him compared to the time where he stayed lonely and without youtube fame. It must be a roller coster.

Fair enough, but how many chances does he really have.

He never should have married Juli, and absolutely should have disposed of her after traveling back.
I agree he definitely should have never married her but just make some YouTube videos talking about his "success", as for his chances I'm sure he has another chance left.

He put his video on private(LMFAO)

This is why ascension simply doesn't exist for subhuman men

And he still thinks whatever bullshit the slutina toilet told him jfl. some men just can't be saved

Unfortunate outcome.

THIS COMPLETELY PROVES THE BLACKPILL RIGHT

She maybe even below HIS LOOKSMATCH, AND EVEN SHE IS LOOKING TO DECIEVE AND EXPLOIT HIM BECAUSE SHE BELIEVES HER VALUE IS WAY ABOVE HIS IN SEXUAL VALUE.

THIS LITERALLY PROVES THE DATING MARKET IS TOTALLY SKEWED IN WOMENS FAVOUR.

EVEN A WOMEN OBJECTIVELY AT HIS LEVEL IN LOOKS AND FAR BELOW IN STATUS (FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY LOOKING FOR A GREEN CARD), FEELS SHE IS SO FAR ABOVE HIM SHE CAN EXPLOIT HIM AND USE HIM FOR MONEY AND GREEN CARD, LIKE ITS ACCEPTABLE AND SHOULD BE ALLOWED DUE TO THE DYNAMIC OF POWER BETWEEN THE TWO.

HOW THE FUCK DOES NOT COMPLETELY PROVE US RIGHT AGAIN

The blackpill always comes to collect. Trying to fight the blackpill is like trying to bend the laws of physics.
Bro fuck you I was gonna say that first part lmaoo

LMFAO, he hooked up with a clout chaser and she left when it wasn't convenient anymore.. reminds me of that faggot Destiny who just got nuked by his woke "wife". lol, seriously fuck these beta pussies.

Classic

Her responseView attachment 984047

Every cope comes to an end. She is definitely cucking him

Strange how that always works. They always mention these anecdotes, but then when it falls flat they are nowhere to be found. People only care when it supports their narrative.
>This is so hard for ME and I am suffering so much and this makes ME feel so bad this breaks MY heart and it's MY problem that you're making assumptions about ME!

She doesn't give a single fuck about him, she's gone for one or two years after getting married? Bitch's going to get 500 cocks or more until she gets pregnant and that's her way out, no lawsuit will benefit him AT ALL remember all your fuckin laws are cucked to death they will forever side with the woman

AWAW
W
A
W
All women are whores, the only way that you could marry one is if she signs a paper explicitly saying that she will never ever ask for a divorce and if she does you'll get EVERYTHING from her, but I doubt that a Jewed court would accept it, fucking disgusting

Notice the lack of eye contact, frigid posture and half-hearted smile.
This
It's pretty obvious to other people when a girl DOESNT LIKE YOU, that fucking half-hearted smile is one of the greatest redflags
But some cucks got their brains swimming on dopamine for being able to hug a foid that they can't realize until it's too late
If she isn't LAUGHING OF JOY, always HUGGING YOU and making EYE CONTACT she fucking doesn't like you because that's everything that she would do with Chad, that's why they love them tall, they don't want to miss a single second without hugging him and looking at him with joy and desire
That's it, fucking sad

He privated the video