Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL League of Legends female tournament gets overrun by troons

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
League of Legends hosts a special olympics sort of tournament, a competition for the more physically and mentally retarded gender so they too can have the spotlight and maybe even win some prizes. But due to globoschlomo, WOMEN+ show up and save the day, making sure no such thing happens

View: https://twitter.com/LCSOfficial/status/1705635639113257249?t=dhjqic1qx4adPhuh23_sJw&s=19

Also if this video gets taken down, idk search somewhere else, cuz I couldn't upload video for some bug reason, forum didn't recognise it as video for some reason

About a dozen of hidden replies have more likes than the original tweet
Replies

coomfuel for @gymletethnicel

women protected muh trannies now they face the music
women are so retarded they are gonna end up digging their own grave by supporting the LGBT nonsense
it's kind of funny, even when (e)sports are supposed to be female only, men will still manage to infiltrate and mog them at their own game:feelskek:

women protected muh trannies now they face the music
Kek, every single time this gets rightfully pointed out on the internet, TERFs swarm whoever said it with some bullshit about women having just been manipulated by "le ebil malezz" into supporting trannies, saying that women have some innate instincts to please males because males are "le scary violent murder machines" so women have evolved to placate them or something. Somehow, those explanations never dwell too much on the fact that, forced or not, women are so retarded that a majority of them got convinced to support a group that's their enemy, nor do they explain why, despite supposedly having some innate fear of the "male opressors", they didn't side with the overwhelming majority of men who neither are trannies nor do they like them.

Kind of lifefuel. Yes I hate troons but I hate toilets too and seeing a toilet competition ruined by troons is hilarious. Women are even inferior to psychotic mentally unstable men.

Good i hope more and more trannies ruin women lives

Those troons voicemog the shit out of me

i hope all the trannies beat all the toilets who support globo homo and then murder all the rrannies so they can be sent to hell