Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lean muscle doesn’t look good if you’re borderline underweight

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you’re 6’0 120lbs that’s borderline underweight doesn’t matter if you have muscle at that weight you would still look like slenderman 6’0 160lbs is lean muscle you’ll still look like a man at that weight

Why are you so fixated on this 120 pounds crap...? Just gain some weight .

boohoo im tall and lean

Why are you so fixated on this 120 pounds crap...? Just gain some weight .
I’ll be dead by the time my metabolism is slow enough for me to get to 160lbs I got a very long way to go before I reach that weight

boohoo im tall and lean
You guys that claim you’re lean be like 5’10 150lbs that’s not the same as being 6’0 120lbs or even 130lbs for that matter

I’ll be dead by the time my metabolism is slow enough for me to get to 160lbs I got a very long way to go before I reach that weight
Tell me what you eat daily.

High metabolism can be broken. i know because i had a high one and my mother would tell me im too skinny (i wasnt, just skinnyfat) and she would always cook up giant plates full of corn, mashed potatos, meat, etc. Every night. My metabolism slowed down and i gained weight. Then the breaking dick incident came and i blew up.