Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least degenerate relationship on reddit

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Screenshot 20231006 074316 kindlephoto 33052957

this is what the west calls a "relationship" these days jfl. even gf havers are struggling now

"good at sex" :chad:

this is seriously the least degenerate relationship on reddit
seen much worse on that hellhole

If people like me werent permabanned she wouldve already commited suicide by now

burn these pigs

I wonder why men tend to be "bad at sex"....

May have something to do with the fact that they don't have as much (if any) as women, or because 99% of sex is men doing the work, and all this worthless piece of crap needs to do is lay there and get fucked.

Is like a toddler belittling you because you couldn't build a warship, while he can build a LEGO ship.

I wonder why men tend to be "bad at sex"....

May have something to do with the fact that they don't have as much (if any) as women, or because 99% of sex is men doing the work, and all this worthless piece of crap needs to do is lay there and get fucked.

Is like a toddler belittling you because you couldn't build a warship, while he can build a LEGO ship.
Bad at sex = small dick

Bad at sex = lasting less than 10-15 minutes, having a girth below 5.5 and a length below 6.5.

Yet this absolute filth of a whore has the nerve to feel higher than us.

Screenshot 20231006 132640 kindlephoto 53670955

Yet this absolute filth of a whore has the nerve to feel higher than us.

View attachment 895690
Leech on society? Right.

Anyway.
I am almost certain that as a cohort men are actually better than women at sex overall since men need to put more effort into every single thing. Whereas
> Be Foid
> Exist
> Win at life