Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Leech off parents. How?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
How to leech of inheritance. @Mystic llamaherder told me to work for a while as a engineer or find some easy job then once my parents die retire easily.

NOt you, mystic.

My parents broke as fuck, I can't do it so I must wageslave.

i don't even have parents :fuk:

Both my parents were financially retarded enough to buy whole life insurance when my sister and I were kids, so at minimum we will each receive $300K each. My dad might leave some inheritance since he is frugal and has a moderately sized retirement account.

The most important leechmaxx for me right now is living at home (not paying rent), and having my education paid for, both undergrad and my current graduate/professional program. My peers will graduate with $500K-1M debt.

This is only possible with a rice parenting mindset and sufficient privilege.

gtfoh. where did they study for it to cost that much?! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelspuke:
If they went to an elite private university, they could've racked up -$300K from undergrad alone. Then add being an out of state student for what I'm studying now, and it's easily close to a mil in debt once the interest starts ticking.