Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Lego me

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Real me is subhuman but lego me...

Has a house:

20231115 222335

Gets bitches (Parker Posey, Zelda, and another Zelda):

20231115 220205

Has friends (Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Penguin, and Lex Luthor):

20231115 215529

We ride a boat together:

20231115 215914

Has a car:

20231115 222359

Gets more bitches:

20231115 214156

Owns whatever guns he wants and fires them off in the desert with Osama and his friends who's names I can't spell:

20231115 222510

No shoes, no shirt, and still gets service:

20231115 222457

>Incel life is so bad, we have to play with childrens' toys to have some enjoyment
SAD.

I wish I didn't throw away all my toys as a kid. I wanna blame my parents for making me but I don't even know if they did my memory is so scuffed.

Real me is subhuman but lego me...

Has a house:

View attachment 959068

Gets bitches (Parker Posey, Zelda, and another Zelda):

View attachment 959065

Has friends (Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Penguin, and Lex Luthor):

View attachment 959067

We ride a boat together:

View attachment 959066

Has a car:

View attachment 959069

Gets more bitches:

View attachment 959070

Owns whatever guns he wants and fires them off in the desert with Osama and his friends who's names I can't spell:

View attachment 959063

No shoes, no shirt, and still gets service:

View attachment 959064
Looks based bro :yes::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Based lego house and Lego person life

Very cool man. :feelsautistic:

kindergarten.is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish I didn't throw away all my toys as a kid. I wanna blame my parents for making me but I don't even know if they did my memory is so scuffed.

It says right there on the box, Lego is up to age 99. You should build a lego bat and beat them (in real life, not a video game).

mental illness

MFW I realize that am not the only legocel on the site
96A3518E F4D6 49C1 BFFE 8D3B4E4FA1AE

>Incel life is so bad, we have to play with childrens' toys to have some enjoyment
SAD.
Why are you such a judgemental bitch? All you do is attack people for their hobbies and call them pedophiles like some IT cuck.

Brutally lifemogged by Legos.

Why are you such a judgemental bitch? All you do is attack people for their hobbies and call them pedophiles like some IT cuck.
>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, PLAYING WITH TOYS AS AN ADULT IS TOTALLY FREAKING COOL AND EPIC!!! I HOPE MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND BUYS ME ANOTHER SET OF LEGO MINECRAFT WOOOOOOAH!!
I'm literally cachinnating right now.

SAD.
you sound like a fucking bluepiller

>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, PLAYING WITH TOYS AS AN ADULT IS TOTALLY FREAKING COOL AND EPIC!!! I HOPE MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND BUYS ME ANOTHER SET OF LEGO MINECRAFT WOOOOOOAH!!
I'm literally cachinnating right now.
so you call everyone who doesn’t conform to your personal beliefs and lifestyle a cuck? This is exactly why I rarely come this place anymore, people have zero respect for each other, just demoralize and chimp out over the smallest things. @Grim_Reaper

so you call everyone who doesn’t conform to your personal beliefs and lifestyle a cuck? This is exactly why I rarely come this place anymore, people have zero respect for each other, just demoralize and chimp out over the smallest things. @Grim_Reaper
He's an alt tbh. They tend to act more low inhib because the accounts get deleted/they self-ban in a few months. For some reason there are like 5 of them crawling around the forum right now and all made in the past month. :feelskek:

What was that? Speak UP, little bitch. Don't waste your master's time like this. Speak the FUCK up!
your pretty fucking homo i think you like dragon balls in your mouth

Nice to see LEGOcels on here, I only play with Army Men most of the time, anime action figures too.

He's an alt tbh. They tend to act more low inhib because the accounts get deleted/they self-ban in a few months. For some reason there are like 5 of them crawling around the forum right now and all made in the past month. :feelskek:
It’s a bigger problem than that, people lash out at you very easily for the smallest disagreements

It’s a bigger problem than that, people lash out at you very easily for the smallest disagreements
True. Too many abused dog incels. :feelscomfy:

Been ages since i last played with Legos, it's pretty cool, i want to buy more tbh