Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Legs getting stronger

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
Just came from hitting legs and last time I did 3 plates for like 8 reps for a set then moved up to 3 plates and a 25 for 4 reps for a set, I definitely could have gone for one more. I tried it again and hit it for 3 then dropped it to 3.

Did 3 plates on seated calf raises a good amount without any issues. And also leg extensions I did much better, was going like 200 pounds for like 3 sets and got like 10 reps then dropped to 150 and spammed to burn out.

Hamstrings didn’t change much.

I started hitting legs like 2 months ago and the growth has been great. I remember I was going like 1 plate hack squat :lul:

I started hitting legs like 2 months ago and the growth has been great. I remember I was going like 1 plate hack squat :lul:
mogs me

Legs are 4 foids
Nah I don’t wanna look like this

IMG 9199

U wont ur legs will hypertrophy just from walking around with a heavier upperbody
Nah I still wanna have defined legs and mog women in that aspect as well. Bitches think that their lower body is stronger/better but it’s not gonna happen.