Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lesbian foid kissing chad

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
There's this foid that would frequently say it was lesbian. Pretty much everyday now I see her kissing and hugging on this prettyboy. Jfl

All foids are bissexual, somes are more for the heterossexual side, some more for the homossexual side.

Thats why you see her kissing chad

Last edited:
All foid are bissexual, somes are more for the heterossexual side, some more for the homossexual side.

Thats why you see her kissing chad
this 100% of foids are bisexual. just how much they are varies. no matter what lesbian says she is Chadsexual. it's a very brutal blackpill

Foids are hypersexual. They fuck anything that isnt a sub8 male.

this 100% of foids are bisexual. just how much they are varies. no matter what lesbian says she is Chadsexual. it's a very brutal blackpill
This, I fucking hate “lesbians”

Chadsexual pill.

TBH 99% of "lesbians" aren't really attracted to same sex it just beats dealing with non-Chad males who disgust them so much. It is physically impossible to even have relevant sex with two women.

Chadsexual pill.

TBH 99% of "lesbians" aren't really attracted to same sex it just beats dealing with non-Chad males who disgust them so much. It is physically impossible to even have relevant sex with two women.
most foids dont think much of sleeping with other women. it just come natural to them and is ''fun''. they crave chad tho. only a tiny fraction really prefer other women over a chad.

There's this foid that would frequently say it was lesbian. Pretty much everyday now I see her kissing and hugging on this prettyboy. Jfl
Chadsexual is what they really all are

Foids in 2020: Chadsexual

Foids in 2040: Centaursexual

kys if you're not a Centaur in 2040

I hope she gets stoned.