Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let’s be honest and stop beating around the bush.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
The largest reason prolly 90% of us are here is because of dating apps and social media. And (((who))) invented those???

Yeah but aren’t you a jew yourself?

Jews created tinder, badoo and others? I doubt it a lot, jews dont created much things tbh

I'm here because I am an actual subhuman truecel.
You should be legally allowed to rape a kike toilet (in GTA Aushwitz edition). Also I saw a fat orthodox kike today. JFL. Do you think he’s incel?

You should be legally allowed to rape a kike toilet (in GTA Aushwitz edition). Also I saw a fat orthodox kike today. JFL. Do you think he’s incel?
Idk, if he looks like shit then probably.

kike incels are woke. tbh jews have contributed quite a lot to the world it’s mostly the extreme nepotism that causes issues

She's not Jewish.

I'm here because of women's disgust for ugly males.

Jews created tinder, badoo and others? I doubt it a lot, jews dont created much things tbh
Whether they created those toxic apps or not is missing the point.

They created the sick society that produced the sick narcissistic people who gravitate towards and use said apps to the further detriment and degradation of the already sick society.

Whether they created those toxic apps or not is missing the point.

They created the sick society that produced the sick narcissistic people who gravitate towards and use said apps to the further detriment and degradation of the already sick society.
In particular those apps are why we are here tbh

I'm here because EVEN UGLY 3/10 Rosie O'Donnells expect good looking men. That's how you know it's TRULY OVER. They say it's not over till the fat lady sings, well she just sang pun intended :feelsrope: :f:

Yes my own kind hates me. Truly over for us kikecels @Copexodius Maximus @kikecel @Firefly @RichCel @BenBerger
Can confirm, am kike, am hated by other kikes, and it's definitely ogre.
TBH you're better off raping sandnigger bitches, kike foids are too ugly to even be rape fodder.