Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Let's face it women are turned on by the excitement of war

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Just be an actor turned president Zelensky making a John Conor stand against Putin to get any respect as a 5'7 manlet.

I think women, honestly, like this war shit-- because it's not BORING. If they had to marry some BORING NORMIE Canadian accountant they would just kill themselves, out of the BORDEOM, repetitiveness, the fake politeness of it all. Women, especially HUUUWHITE women, need CONSTANT THRILLS AND ADVENTURE TO THE EXTREME. They are yearning to have their lives be put in danger for a purpose.

If they had the same looksmatched guy, but he was an Azov battalion solider fighting for his country, teaching the ways of ethno nationalism to his offspring SHE WOULD BE TURNED THE FUCK ON, and take up arms with her hubbie. War is novelty, excitement, full of purpose, and self-perceived glory.

Last edited:
Every foid in existence wants to be raped by a white chad. Foids standards even decrease in such cases, though I'm sure they wouldn't enjoy a normie or incel taking his turn. A foid wouldn't mind seeing its countrymen being slaughtered if it means she can be raped by chad. This has happened throughout all of history, and all foids that struggled too much have long since been removed from the genepool. So they read the news and feel such empathy oh so sad, but a foid's empathy is as real as an incel getting more sex than Chad.

White women are turned on even by the wagging of a husky's tail for that matter let alone war

Every foid in existence wants to be raped by a white chad. Foids standards even decrease in such cases, though I'm sure they wouldn't enjoy a normie or incel taking his turn. A foid wouldn't mind seeing its countrymen being slaughtered if it means she can be raped by chad. This has happened throughout all of history, and all foids that struggled too much have long since been removed from the genepool. So they read the news and feel such empathy oh so sad, but a foid's empathy is as real as an incel getting more sex than Chad.
I hope IT or bluepilled men are reading this, but you can go to any anonymous imageboard like 4chan, or lipstick alley, or reddit, and there is no end of females with straight up RAPE fetishes. White guys just straight up pinning them on the ground, choking them, pissing on them, impregnating them, and running off. But he HAS TO BE TALLER THAN ME.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc0_8Onwj_4

This woman I consider to be a normie

Last edited:

I feel like this goes for everyone tho, war is very exciting especially when most of its consequences won’t affect you

I feel like this goes for everyone tho, war is very exciting especially when most of its consequences won’t affect you
no just white people. This is why white people enjoy scuba diving, or jumping off cliffs for fun

I hope IT or bluepilled men are reading this, but you can go to any anonymous imageboard like 4chan, or lipstick alley, or reddit, and there is no end of females with straight up RAPE fetishes. White guys just straight up pinning them on the ground, choking them, pissing on them, impregnating them, and running off. But he HAS TO BE TALLER THAN ME.

This is why feminism and the idea of the strong and independent foid is one of the biggest jokes of this clown world. Every day I have to see foids pretending to be men during working hours, talking about womens day and how great equal rights are while knowing that all those cunts truly want is to be treated like whore objects by tall Chads. Sometimes I wonder if this existence is just a joke in a simulation made by some alien species that felt like having a laugh

bitch got a crimson chin jawline that mogs me to orbit

it DISGUSTS ME, it DISGUSTS ME

Women have this GREED for comfort and novelty that is insatiable. And what's drives me nuts is that, they want these things, but they don't live up to these ideals at all.

Women themselves live incredibly repetitive lives too. Men have to plomp entertainment and novelty down on them like a caveman dumping slain carrion in the cave. I mean just look back to any female teacher you had, and their lesson plans-- and compare that to your average male teacher that has a tendency to be much more dynamic in how they present things.

Last edited:
They are especially turned on when ugly men get killed or beaten to death. They themselves want to murder ugly men but they aren't powerful enough.

Women love Dominance, and War is the perfect setting for men to demonstrate how dominant they are through mass violence, rape and pillage

Even we incels like wars:feelshaha: