Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Let's have a bet!

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Note to mods: I am not trying to encourage violence, I am just trying to have a little fun (also, I had a few drinks).
So, with that in mind let's begin!
With the day of retribution just around the corner, I thought we should do this little challenge.
Everyone who wants to join in must post in the page his answer.
The bet is simple, if you think that on the day of retribution, or a day before or after a mass shooting will happen, You post an ER quote.
However, if you don't think that anything will happen, you post a cop baton pepe to try and stop the attack.
Now, the side which loses will have to put this as their avatar till the end of May:
CUCK

And the winners will get a nice laugh.
GO!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I'll start and go for the Rodge:
"The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling."

Last edited:
Note to mods: I am not trying to encourage violence, I am just trying to have a little fun (also, I had a few drinks).
So, with that in mind let's begin!
With the day of retribution just around the corner, I thought we should do this little challenge.
Everyone who wants to join in must post in the page his answer.
The bet is simple, if you think that on the day of retribution, or a day before or after a mass shooting will happen, You post an ER quote.
However, if you don't think that anything will happen, you post a cop baton pepe to try and stop the attack.
Now, the side which loses will have to put this as their avatar till the end of May:
View attachment 15219
And the winners will get a nice laugh.
GO!:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I'll start and go for the Rodge:
"The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling."
And risk losing my goblin branding, for the rest of the month?! I am sorry, I cannot. Good idea, though.
And that is one of my favourite Elliot quotes, haha.
very unsettling

"I will kill them all and make
them suffer, just as they have made me suffer. It is only fair.
Why do things have to be this way? I’m sure that is the question everyone will be asking after the Day
of Retribution is over. They will all be asking why. Indeed, why? That is the question I’ve had for
everyone throughout all my years of suffering. Why was I condemned to live a life of misery and
worthlessness while other men were able to experience the pleasures of sex and love with women?
Why do things have to be this way? I ask all of you.
All I ever wanted was to love women, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards
me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy.
Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I
didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war… I wasn’t the one who struck first… But I will finish it by striking
back. I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true
worth."

-Shaheed-e-Azam Elliot Rodger, page 137 of 'My Twisted World'. May Bhagwan always bless him in heaven. Incelistan Zindabad. He is a true Shaheed of Incelistan.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

Probably because Normies could label the shooter as an Incel
That would be an outlandish reason. Anyway, no saying someone will go ER on ER day.

"
  • He was my comrade in virginity, for he too didn’t get any attention from girls, and I’m sure he suffered from it, but not as much as I did. I was very perplexed as to why he didn’t feel any anger towards girls for denying him sex." Praise the lord
Damn im right now readion ER quotes on wikipedia, some of them are fucking amazing and make so much sense..."I excused myself as soon as I finished eating, and boy did I stuff myself on that meal. I then walked outside onto the beach. The wine had long since gone to my head, making me feel a sense of dizzy invigoration. I started walking along the shore, taking in the magnificence of the gentle, moonlit ocean. It was so... romantic. I kept walking and walking with no destination in mind. The romance of it all filled me with despair and longing. I wanted a girlfriend to experience that moment with me, but no girl wanted to be my girlfriend. The only thing I could do was imagine how heavenly it would be to have a beautiful girl by my side. It is such a shameful tragedy."

That would be an outlandish reason. Anyway, no saying someone will go ER on ER day.
Well I am not for it but I can see why they might not want it

Hi, Elliot Rodger here

"Everything's better with some wine in the belly"

"
  • He was my comrade in virginity, for he too didn’t get any attention from girls, and I’m sure he suffered from it, but not as much as I did. I was very perplexed as to why he didn’t feel any anger towards girls for denying him sex." Praise the lord
Damn im right now readion ER quotes on wikipedia, some of them are fucking amazing and make so much sense..."I excused myself as soon as I finished eating, and boy did I stuff myself on that meal. I then walked outside onto the beach. The wine had long since gone to my head, making me feel a sense of dizzy invigoration. I started walking along the shore, taking in the magnificence of the gentle, moonlit ocean. It was so... romantic. I kept walking and walking with no destination in mind. The romance of it all filled me with despair and longing. I wanted a girlfriend to experience that moment with me, but no girl wanted to be my girlfriend. The only thing I could do was imagine how heavenly it would be to have a beautiful girl by my side. It is such a shameful tragedy."
RodgerPUAHate2

praise be st. elliot rodger, martyr

im 22 years old and im still a virgin. ive never even kissed a girl

does the bet still stand?
It's 10:23 in my place, and I said it's until the end of 24 of may so yeah.
I have a bad feeling though that nothing is going to happen :feelscry:

it's
shrek-watch-shrek4-on.jpg
for you buddy boyo
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
im 22 years old and im still a virgin. ive never even kissed a girl
Hi, Elliot Rodger here
"I will kill them all and make
them suffer, just as they have made me suffer. It is only fair.
Why do things have to be this way? I’m sure that is the question everyone will be asking after the Day
of Retribution is over. They will all be asking why. Indeed, why? That is the question I’ve had for
everyone throughout all my years of suffering. Why was I condemned to live a life of misery and
worthlessness while other men were able to experience the pleasures of sex and love with women?
Why do things have to be this way? I ask all of you.
All I ever wanted was to love women, and in turn to be loved by them back. Their behavior towards
me has only earned my hatred, and rightfully so! I am the true victim in all of this. I am the good guy.
Humanity struck at me first by condemning me to experience so much suffering. I didn’t ask for this. I
didn’t want this. I didn’t start this war… I wasn’t the one who struck first… But I will finish it by striking
back. I will punish everyone. And it will be beautiful. Finally, at long last, I can show the world my true
worth."

-Shaheed-e-Azam Elliot Rodger, page 137 of 'My Twisted World'. May Bhagwan always bless him in heaven. Incelistan Zindabad. He is a true Shaheed of Incelistan.
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html
“2D>3D”
You know what to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back