Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's hijack IT (superfun)

Let's wage a war on IT

• Total voters
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Mang, you know we are all bored and tired of coming here all day not helping our situations in anyway. So why not have some fun now and then. Let's hijack inceltears and post pro incel comments in every post, make multiple reddit accounts to get banned. Post pro incel posts, don't be too openly pro incel, they will find out, tbh any IT troon lurking here will probably know this after I post this, but still it would be fun.

Pick a date for this GLORIOUS INCEL WAR.

( We can wage war against any subreddit, but before all this, we need to have a mega discussion on who's ready, date, which subreddit to hijack)

Reply my bukukus

Reply my bujukjus

highjack what? who?

highjack what? who?
Basically shit post or post maliciously pro incel posts in IT, but the subreddits to post we'll discuss once everyone agrees

Basically shit post or post maliciously pro incel posts in IT, but the subreddits to post we'll discuss once everyone agrees
Sorry I don't have a le reddit account and I don't care what these normgroids are doing over there

I'm down to participate

I have more important problems that caring about some lgbtq Karens.Like crying for example.