Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let's just say blackpill become widespread, so no more cucks. Just incels and chads.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Now, of course there would be SOME in between, most likely high tier normies but... what would happen if the blackpill become widespread? We would have no more cucks and no more marriages.

I guess women would get even sluttier in order to compete with the top 20% which would proceed to fuck every one of them and while a woman is out of the rotation (=not getting any dick from chad) she would be bitter and resentful towards anyone...

... it wouldn't really change anything, isn't it.

edit: maybe without beta providers women would become more dependant on men and ... we would have non-chands in the game, again, but with them being blackpilled .. dunno, maybe they would become all prostitutes.

Society would have a major change, that's for sure.

If the bottom 80%/50% of men had any motivation to do anything after being blackpilled, they would probably enslave women

women dont depend on men anymore except for them being a sperm donor

At that point, 80% of men would be incels. A woman dressing like a cumdumpster is asking for a beating. What are the incel cops gonna do? They'll come and laugh at her for being a stupid cunt who only whored for chad.
Women wouldn't get free shit anymore. They'd have to work. At school, incel teachers wouldn't let them have it easy.
At her job, she would be fired by her incel boss for being unproductive.

Chads can't provide for every woman out there. Women will come back with their tails between their legs. The tutorial island mode is over for them

A lot of normies already are blackpilled to some extent, not 100% but they aren't bluepilled. Most are dark red pilled tbhtbh, mostly redpilled with a touch of black to it. Pretty much only contrarians say the bluepill is correct.

A lot of normies already are blackpilled to some extent, not 100% but they aren't bluepilled. Most are dark red pilled tbhtbh, mostly redpilled with a touch of black to it. Pretty much only contrarians say the bluepill is correct.

But, as being demostrated by the existance of places like cucktears, world is full of cucks. Also, if you try to spread the blackpill on forums or places that are not "incel-friendly" you almost always get warned/banned.

Chads will get holes more easily than now, while foids will have shortage crisis of men they want for betabuxxing.

But, as being demostrated by the existance of places like cucktears, world is full of cucks. Also, if you try to spread the blackpill on forums or places that are not "incel-friendly" you almost always get warned/banned.
Most of reddit agrees with the blackpill to some extent (like the joke to get a girl: just be attractive) until inceldom gets brought up then they change their tune just to be contrarians. As I said before most normies are dark red pilled so they usually act like blackpilled logic is just "whiny" and that incels should "man up and work on their looks". Pretty much only contrarians say that personality mostly matters, I find normies irl admit that ugly guys usually can't get shit. Every normie I've talked to irl admits looks matter they just don't care since they aren't ugly.

Most of reddit agrees with the blackpill to some extent (like the joke to get a girl: just be attractive) until inceldom gets brought up then they change their tune just to be contrarians. As I said before most normies are dark red pilled so they usually act like blackpilled logic is just "whiny" and that incels should "man up and work on their looks". Pretty much only contrarians say that personality mostly matters, I find normies irl admit that ugly guys usually can't get shit. Every normie I've talked to irl admits looks matter they just don't care since they aren't ugly.

For me it's the opposite: i've got only one high tier normie friend (it's an ex-coworker, in fact) and yes, he is blackpilled to some extent but he's also the type of person that will say "just use your personality bro!".

It's really infuriating, everytime we are togheter and there is a girl said girl gives all the attention to HIM (he's not particulary good looking but you know how women works, they will always point to the better male of the group if they are having a conversation)

For me it's the opposite: i've got only one high tier normie friend (it's an ex-coworker, in fact) and yes, he is blackpilled to some extent but he's also the type of person that will say "just use your personality bro!".

It's really infuriating, everytime we are togheter and there is a girl said girl gives all the attention to HIM (he's not particulary good looking but you know how women works, they will always point to the better male of the group if they are having a conversation)
I find a lot say that type of stuff since they don't want to say you are ugly. Normies tend to avoid saying negative things about their friends so they will lie to make them feel better. Usually once its about someone they are not friends with they will be honest.

If that ever happened then there would be all out war between incels and chads

Nothing would change much. Relationships would be even more openly mercenary than they already are, but that's about it.

It will bring chaos anarchy and civil war.

No one will be left. Especialy chads becsuse they are not mentaly trained to survive calamity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back