Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Let’s look at someone play GTA 4 IRL

What if you was high T and strong like him?

• I would be more cocky and social in public

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I would be a white knight and try to get women that way

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I would try to keep to myself but get violent if I had to protect myself

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/WorldLatinHoney/status/1570949556715794434

He was about to go on a hacking spree like GTA 5 with the hatchet on some people in the McDonalds. Mans had enough and those punches didn’t faze him at all. He look like he had a long day and people started messing with him probably over who gets order crap food first or something. Someone download the video just in case they take this down.

USA is so weird. Look at all these braindead hoes and thugs. How can this country be the biggest superpower in the world?

These hoes have more value Then you

Remember ?

KEK.

1. He is not strong, he has a axe retard
2. "What if you were“…. implying every incel is low t and physically weak (are you dumb or just trying to mock incels subliminal?)

anyone notice the suspicious guy with the PAPER BAG in the first 5 seconds? :feelshaha:

based nignog obvs has a hatchet :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
most whites/kids these days are such fucking pussies it's unbelievable

thought for sure someone was going to pull a glock

There's no way this dude isn't on speed. :feelskek:

This makes me want to gymmaxx

He forgot his backpack there.

One second 3 guys are punching him in the head, second he's got a weapon, they act like nothing happened.

isn't diversity great? I love pavement apes pulling out hatchets in goy slop establishment #5930943-03.
Just gotta love the buzz and bustle of city life.

Matter of fact if my crazy ass was there I would have beaten the shit out of everyone and got out of there, i am real schizo
nice avi

It's NY, you are not allowed to carry guns there. In Florida he would be smoked in 30 seconds.

Lol this honestly made my day

You got to understand that anyone that willingly lives in NYC is a nigger automatically.

You got to understand that anyone that willingly lives in NYC is a nigger automatically.
Northeastern users like @faded will not like that classification New Jersey is NY 2.

Northeastern users like @faded will not like that classification New Jersey is NY 2.
I am in NYC
And no im not a nigger I am white to the point I look sick.

you don't save hoes
every retard white cuck who white knights deserves to die or get injured

mofos are learning though, Philly rapist was based as well. kept raping the toilet :feelskek::feelskek:
smart by standers kept their distance

Jew York, hate it more than London tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back