Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's say you looksmaxxx, anglefraudmaxxx, and come up with a reasonable Tinder profile. Is wokefishing a good idea? Or should the bio be neutral?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
On one hand, there's actually lots of women who are conservatives and obviously wouldn't like that. So a more neutral bio would help cast a wider net. But if you wokefish you might appeal more strongly to woke foids and get you a foot in the door. Thoughts?

You should run experiments on this.
I don't think it makes a difference,
just be chad is the golden rule

Tinder is a dead end for most of us here, you can try if you want though.

Better use of Tinder is just to chadfish, use FaceApp to chadify yourself and then your matches will merely tee-hee when you say you want to cum in their mouth.

of course, but as a high tier normie its not that easy, and i know i will never be chad, or chadlite, but, if i successfully looksmaxx and anglefraud for the tinder pics, high tier normie at best

also i think foids have so many chads available to them, that they even reject some chads over dumb shit, unless they're terachad ofc
Better use of Tinder is just to chadfish, use FaceApp to chadify yourself and then your matches will merely tee-hee when you say you want to cum in their mouth.
yeah but then you cant meet up

by anglefrauding they'd still be let down when you meet, but idk, maybe it'd get me a foot in the door...
idk how to run experiments bro, doesn't tinder penalize you for restarting your profile?

im tempted to though

Its a way smarter idea to make right winger statements to tease them. Left wing statements are just boring. Dont say "gas the kikes, race war now" though but more subtle. Works every time.

Its a way smarter idea to make right winger statements to tease them. Left wing statements are just boring. Dont say "gas the kikes, race war now" though but more subtle. Works every time.

cope, you're walking on thin ice if you're not chad, and even if you are, since there's other chads willing to say whatever it takes to get the girl

yeah, every single Chad/Slayer I've seen/known had at least one opinion that went against the left side, leftist ideals are weak and typically touted by pathetic men, it's better to be controversial than unanimously agreed up on.

cope, you're walking on thin ice if you're not chad, and even if you are, since there's other chads willing to say whatever it takes to get the girl
Of course it only works if youre good looking, like everything.

Also LOL @ caring about what you say around women
yeah, every single Chad/Slayer I've seen/known had at least one opinion that went against the left side, leftist ideals are weak and typically touted by pathetic men, it's better to be controversial than unanimously agreed up on.
The most leftist chads Ive seen were egalitarian but I never ever saw one embracing race mixing, faggotry, being fat etc they just dont care at best

you must be new if you think foids read that shit

i made a chadfish on badoo in russia after like 200 swipes i got one match after a day with an ugly whore. Maybe it was cause the account wasnt verified

i made a chadfish on badoo in russia after like 200 swipes i got one match after a day with an ugly whore. Maybe it was cause the account wasnt verified
yeah maybe it was too obvious or idk

Neutral is best. Looks are the only thing that matter. If you profile has a certain ideology then foids will use that as an easy excuse to reject you.

Neutral is best. Looks are the only thing that matter. If you profile has a certain ideology then foids will use that as an easy excuse to reject you.
high iq

@Speedloader

boyos I just did a wokefish chadfish vs neutral chadfish and the woke one got likes faster & more superlikes lmao

lol bio doesn't matter, only pictures.

I remember in my chadfish accounts I'd just put "6'2" in the bio and would get thousands of matches.

@Speedloader

boyos I just did a wokefish chadfish vs neutral chadfish and the woke one got likes faster & more superlikes lmao
Just soymaxx br00

Although most foods are libs you should stay neutral to have a chance at them all even though you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back