Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lets talk about my looks

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Until a few weeks ago I thought I was average looking and my lack of success with friends and girls was because of mental problems and my height

This is a random pic I found of a guy on the internet
Quellbild anzeigen

He mogs me and he could easily looksmax. Just the fact his face doesnt looks irritated and just tired.

I cant fucking looksmax. I have finished looksmaxing my jaw, and to be fair my lower third is almost chad like, my jaw is on the same line as the rest of the face and somewhat sharp, not comically sharp, more like this (not my face)
Quellbild anzeigen

The rest of my face is fucked tho. I have a somewhat bad hairline, permanent tired eyes, EXTREME crooked nose (crooked up and down AND left to right, making my face assymetrical from the get go
(girl on the left has my nose)
Quellbild anzeigen
, and look tired, irritated, and have a thousand yard stare when im having a neutral expression. Yes you heard that right. I HAVE A THOUSAND YARD STARE IN MY NEUTRAL FACE
Quellbild anzeigen

My eyes also look like the guy in the pic. I have decent eyebrows with slight good tilt but huge eyeballs

I need extreme surgery in order to looksmax a single decimal point now.
Ask me about anything on my face (except for selfie) and I can tell you how I look like and what my weaknesses and strenghts are

I have a rule of thumb for deciding whether someone can ascend with surgery. If he needs more than 2 heavy surgeries, then he's a goner in my book. I realized this when I was trying to ascend myself and my list of surgeries that I'd need to get the look that I desired just kept growing and growing as I learnt more and more about facial anatomy and surgeries. Eventually I realized that I never had a chance with the craniofacial base that I had inherited.