Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story LGBT+ normies seem to be better than regular normies

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I don't get the hate they get here. They honestly share a lot of experiences with us. They're often excluded and bullied, so they develop more complex personalities than normies who spend all their lives on easy mode and bully other people. In general LGBT+ normies seem to be more open and less judging. They often challenge traditional gender roles AKA chad worship, which is something I can get behind, because they obviously don't benefit us.
It's kinda ironic that literal gays don't worship chad AKA the brutish stereotype of manliness, but they accept people whose personalities aren't all about announcing the whole world that yes, you have a penis and you do the stuff penis people are supposed to do. I've never managed to have friends, because the foids hated me for being a stinky boy who probably only thinks about having sex with them (it seems childish, but most normies believe it all their lives, later they just phrase it like this: "I don't believe in friendship between men and women") and the guys hated me for… actually wanting to be friends with them. Stereotypical masculine friends are supposed to treat each other like enemies, because otherwise they'll be called gay. IT does the same shit by constantly claiming we're all homos who somehow also want to rape foids, just because we're not chad. :feelshaha:
The classic example of this is a Christmas event we had in high school. I remember this day very clearly, because it was the last time I tried to be friendly with normies. We were going around the class and giving Christmas wishes to each other. I've seen some people giving each other hugs, so I went ahead and tried to embrace a guy. He pushed me away and called a faggot and people around started laughing at me. The same people now virtue signal on Facebook about being feminists and fighting toxic masculinity. Lmao, you've created toxic masculinity.

I've been trying to find a true friend for quite some time now and the only people I've managed to have longer conversations with, were LGBT+. Two gays, one bi femboy and a lesbian. They were much MUCH friendlier than regular normies and also more introspective. I think the experience of bullying and not fitting in makes us relate with each other better.
In the end, normies are normies and the guys were thinking with their penises and not their hearts, so I had to end our contacts, because sooner or later they fell in love with me (lmao, if it's my personality that's the issue, how come guys seem to like me) and were very vocal about wanting to have sex with me despite me making it clear I'm not interested in it. I only talk occasionally with the femboy guy, because he gave up after some time and apologized for letting horniness cloud his mind.
The lesbian girl is the best of the pack. I hope to meet her irl soon. She thinks with her heart and not her vagina when she talks to me, so we can actually become friends. Honestly, that seems to be the key: horniness ruins everything. I need to find more lesbians and asexuals to be friends with, because that seems to work.

I don't get the hate they get here. They honestly share a lot of experiences with us. They're often excluded and bullied, so they develop more complex personalities than normies who spend all their lives on easy mode and bully other people. In general LGBT+ normies seem to be more open and less judging. They often challenge traditional gender roles AKA chad worship, which is something I can get behind, because they obviously don't benefit us.
It's kinda ironic that literal gays don't worship chad AKA the brutish stereotype of manliness, but they accept people whose personalities aren't all about announcing the whole world that yes, you have a penis and you do the stuff penis people are supposed to do. I've never managed to have friends, because the foids hated me for being a stinky boy who probably only thinks about having sex with them (it seems childish, but most normies believe it all their lives, later they just phrase it like this: "I don't believe in friendship between men and women") and the guys hated me for… actually wanting to be friends with them. Stereotypical masculine friends are supposed to treat each other like enemies, because otherwise they'll be called gay. IT does the same shit by constantly claiming we're all homos who somehow also want to rape foids, just because we're not chad. :feelshaha:
The classic example of this is a Christmas event we had in high school. I remember this day very clearly, because it was the last time I tried to be friendly with normies. We were going around the class and giving Christmas wishes to each other. I've seen some people giving each other hugs, so I went ahead and tried to embrace a guy. He pushed me away and called a faggot and people around started laughing at me. The same people now virtue signal on Facebook about being feminists and fighting toxic masculinity. Lmao, you've created toxic masculinity.

I've been trying to find a true friend for quite some time now and the only people I've managed to have longer conversations with, were LGBT+. Two gays, one bi femboy and a lesbian. They were much MUCH friendlier than regular normies and also more introspective. I think the experience of bullying and not fitting in makes us relate with each other better.
In the end, normies are normies and the guys were thinking with their penises and not their hearts, so I had to end our contacts, because sooner or later they fell in love with me (lmao, if it's my personality that's the issue, how come guys seem to like me) and were very vocal about wanting to have sex with me despite me making it clear I'm not interested in it. I only talk occasionally with the femboy guy, because he gave up after some time and apologized for letting horniness cloud his mind.
The lesbian girl is the best of the pack. I hope to meet her irl soon. She thinks with her heart and not her vagina when she talks to me, so we can actually become friends. Honestly, that seems to be the key: horniness ruins everything. I need to find more lesbians and asexuals to be friends with, because that seems to work.
I'm sorry to say this, kid. But see you in the ban appeals
this forum is very anti lgbt

No they’re not. I fucking hate LGBTQ mental disorder people. I shouldn’t know your sexuality and you shouldn’t push it in my face.

They are abunch of mentally ill hypersexualized shit slurpers who bumfuck eachother, all while society cheers and claps
them on.

unlike incels, whatever little hate lgbtq people get they 100% deserve. I shouldn’t know you’re queer or whatever the fuck. I don’t care and you should stop pushing it on me. Mark my words, we will have “gays doing buttsex in the street for gay pride” in a few years.

Then go fraternize with them, joto.

I don't hate them. But gay content is not allowed on here.

Thats weird fags at my uni treated me worse/same than actual normies, although I guess their perception matters. Most of the people who bully us online(IT) are trannies too.

How can you be attracted to someone that you don't have a white knight complex for?

In the end, normies are normies and the guys were thinking with their penises and not their hearts, so I had to end our contacts, because sooner or later they fell in love with me
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Being gay used to be a tragic condition, like inceldom is now, but the tides have shifted. Now being gay is considered heroic and fashionable, and homosexuals try to replicate through memetic means. One way they do this is through false kindness and love bombing towards people they think they can "meet halfway" and turn gay. If they seem nicer to you, maybe they're proselytizing and trying to make you gay also.

No they’re not. I fucking hate LGBTQ mental disorder people. I shouldn’t know your sexuality and you shouldn’t push it in my face.

They are abunch of mentally ill hypersexualized shit slurpers who bumfuck eachother, all while society cheers and claps
them on.

unlike incels, whatever little hate lgbtq people get they 100% deserve. I shouldn’t know you’re queer or whatever the fuck. I don’t care and you should stop pushing it on me. Mark my words, we will have “gays doing buttsex in the street for gay pride” in a few years.
Kinda agree with this tbh. Met some gay dudes who were alright but they are the exception rather than the norm. The vast majority of non-straight people are legit mentally ill sex driven freaks.

OP you sure you're not a fag tbh

bro you posted LGBT content you are going to be banned

anyways I don't have enough personal experience with gays to comment on this tbh. regardless I try to judge people as individuals

Kinda agree with this tbh. Met some gay dudes who were alright but they are the exception rather than the norm. The vast majority of non-straight people are legit mentally ill sex driven freaks.
This is the sad part and don't get me started on those degenerate trannies who are now literately saying that you are bigot if you don't have sex with them LMFAO:feelshaha::feelsseriously:

them on.

Spot on.

I have nothing in common with fags. Keep projecting.

OP if you want to be friends with them that's your choice but remember there are lots of lgbtq degenerates that are actively looking for lonely man to prey upon just look at rk9 ofcourse those probably aren't the majority but they still seem like a big minority

LGBT is a disease mental disorder popularized by the degenerate liberals. The same liberals whose attitude towards sex, relationship and feminism made you incel in the first place.

You should have no love for those mentally deranged faggots.

I've been trying to find a true friend for quite some time now...
In the end, normies are normies and the guys were thinking with their penises and not their hearts, so I had to end our contacts, because sooner or later they fell in love with me...
The lesbian girl is the best of the pack. I hope to meet her irl soon. She thinks with her heart and not her vagina ...

No such thing as a "true" friend.
Everything we do is to gain respect of the same sex, and to impress the other. Do you really think that these people are that different?
In short, they want to fuck you.

I am sure she thinks with her "heart". Thats pretty much every woman ffs.
Especially in female circles, you can say the stupidest shit, and they will still be 'supportive' and 'positive' while gossiping behind your back.
They will tell you what you want to hear. I find that insulting, disrespectful and manipulative.

Would you warn your friend if they were making a mistake? or would you cheer them on?

But do whatever the fuck you want dude, I am not your dad.

More on "true" friends:

I have nothing in common with fags. Keep projecting.
Careful there, soon you'll get fag lovers like @ScornedStoic and @Billowel coming out of the woodwork to accuse you of being closeted and assert that you want to fuck trannies and AIDS carriers like they do.

This is the sad part and don't get me started on those degenerate trannies who are now literately saying that you are bigot if you don't have sex with them LMFAO:feelshaha::feelsseriously:
Trannies are the worst (barring those "genderqueer" freaks etc). Fucking ridiculous how we're expected to take these freaks seriously now despite not even 10 years ago nobody (correctly) gave a shit at all.

It's actually mental how quickly society changed from viewing these people correctly to pretending to actually give a fuck. Just goes to show that normies are a bunch of hypocritical virtue signalling cunts who don't actually give a fuck about any of the issues they pretend to.

jfl when 99% of the guys in this forum would fuck a cute tranny without thinking twice.
when i had a okcupid( i naturally set it to the philiphines) i sent a message to this passable tranny who angled frauded her pics(at least she/he/whatever the fuck that thing is at that point ,looked somewhat cute),but she didn't sent back a message.brutal.Still i had some luck with 40 year old women and even some 20 something year old women.Obviously you are going to betabuxx and have sucker stamped on your forehead,but i have seen worse lifes.worse is that as a catholic christian to marry these women is incredibly hard since all of them are single moms who have never even thought about seeking annulment.it's understandable when getting annulment is pretty expensive for the average person,but when you are with another man you are committing sin and dragging him to sin.

This shit says alot about him more than other users here.

You planing on putting that strawman in any fields? It'd be a shame for it to go to waste.
I remember you accusing other incels in here of being gay for voicing their disdain of homosexuals back in 2019. I remember you just kept spamming "closeted, closeted" over and over like some inceltears predator trying to tease and guilt trip a poor bastards into faggotry. Always trying to use underhanded psychology like "what's the matter, afraid you'll like it," like true reddit deviants.

This shit says alot about him more than other users here.

I remember you accusing other incels in here of being gay for voicing their disdain of homosexuals back in 2019. I remember you just kept spamming "closeted, closeted" over and over like some inceltears predator trying to tease and guilt trip a poor bastards into faggotry. Always trying to use underhanded psychology like "what's the matter, afraid you'll like it," like true reddit deviants.
This is a common left cuck shame tactick just like when they call you an nazi for being more to the right side of the of political spectrum then Lenin was they do this to easily shut down any discussion that may threaten there worldview

Yeah, no, I made one reply stating that in my experience those who froth at the mouth about gays tend to have some suppressed urges. A statement I stand by. Not the same as what you're saying at all, but seeing as you're a 2020cel I'm not sure why I'm bothering with you anyway
Its a meme not a reality. This is specifically done because they expect the other party to be offended. People who harshly criticize lgbt bullshit are most definetly closeted gays. Its a mental disease that should be treated not celebrated in scoiety as normal behaviour.

I'm not even saying everyone who criticizes gays are gay themselves; just that there's a pattern with those who actively seek out gays to bitch about, tend to be hiding something. Not every homophobe is gay-but the one constantly pointing out gay guys and and clutching their pearls usually has a reason for their obsession.
As I said. Its a shame tactic. Popularized in media. Do you really think any gay would be homophobe in today's conditions in 2020.

The fact that western society made men fucking men normal behaviour :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Faggots and Trannies are subhumans. Change my mind.

As I said. Its a shame tactic. Popularized in media. Do you really think any gay would be homophobe in today's conditions in 2020.

The fact that western society made men fucking men normal behaviour :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Agreed and the the sad thing is you can’t criticise anything anymore without supposly secretly being the very thing you criticise or that you are a nazi, mentally ill or zealot if you support or are against certain things, it really is sad.

Imagine thinking normies live life on easy mode. All normies are nearcels in 2020, they are half way to living like a full on incel. Anyway, I agree LGBT fags can be chill.

Agreed and the the sad thing is you can’t criticise anything anymore without supposly secretly being the very thing you criticise or that you are a nazi, mentally ill or zealot if you support or are against certain things, it really is sad.
What's even the point of monthly starfish sex with someone who doesn't even love you. Might as well just use a fleshlite

The LGBTq hates incrsl which planet u from lol

The LGBTq hates incrsl which planet u from lol

LGBT is big enough now that there are decent amounts of dissidents who against their group's narrative. I was taught how to hate women by a gay friend in high school, the time he spent with girls as a friend who treated him as one of their own made him sick of them. All I needed to see in order to know he's still based is the fact that he apparently lost friends for his "misogynist" comments within the past year