Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life and death of Kretschmer

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Look at this fanboy, doing threads to appreciate me like a faggot, calling me his favorite poster.

Bild.jpeg

After that he made a thread where he asked us to rate him as a poster. I said, he’s a 2/10.

It was at this moment where he felt betrayed by his idol and his emotion changed from excited to "confused“ very fast.

Bild.jpeg

View: https://youtu.be/rq5Cm7l5WBk

Then he decided to … take revenge (imagine dramatic sound effect)

Now he follows me around on every post like a dog and makes threads against me, begging the mods to ban me (without success).

Bild.jpeg

But how will this forum vote? Surprise, not in his favor, because just like in real life, nothing was ever in his favor

Bild.jpeg

@kretschmer I will give you what you desire so much and that is the attention of your biggest idol @The Grinch

R.I.P

triple h badass GIF by WWE

Last edited:
I've been ill recently, and suffering from chronic harassment, though your argument is somewhat interesting.

That's how villains are made :feelskek:

@kretschmer is an attention seeking faggot like @Doctor Manhattan
I've been ill recently, and suffering from chronic harassment, though your argument is somewhat interesting.
Preach.

Dude is an attention seeking faggot. Why is he still here?

Hahahahaga grigri dont beatdown the kiddo

well at least now what he was refering to when he said he rated me lol. he is a fakecel normie troll who is only here to taunt incels its obvious from his content. mods are cucks for letting him stay here. and the other major fakecel troll on this forum a certain asian Normie teenager in high school. ban them.

well at least now what he was refering to when he said he rated me lol. he is a fakecel normie troll who is only here to taunt incels its obvious from his content. mods are cucks for letting him stay here. and the other major fakecel troll on this forum a certain asian Normie teenager in high school. ban them.
Ban ban ban ban ppl who i donut like!!!!!! WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I dont like @decembrist_kirillov please ban him

And ban @Mworld too

I wasn’t a fakecel before i hurt your feelings

Bild.jpeg

"he's just a butthurt fanboy lol I didn't do anything wrong" you passive aggressive little gypsy cunt. this guy is a fakecel troll who gets off on attention and taunting incels this forum is cucked for letting all these larpers on. as far as I'm concerned anyone who just shitposts 24/y is a larping fakecel because real incels don't think o their plight as a joke.

@kretschmer is an attention seeking faggot like @Doctor Manhattan

Preach.
you say while sucking off the biggest attention whore on the forum. I doubt your even a real incel yourself you seem more like a cuckmax faggot here to spew redpill bs.

you say while sucking off the biggest attention whore on the forum. I doubt your even a real incel yourself you seem more like a cuckmax faggot here to spew redpill bs.
I am from looksmax, yeah.

if mods weren't cucks they would ban this passive aggressive gypsy son of whore and nuke his acc.

if mods weren't cucks they would ban this passive aggressive gypsy son of whore and nuke his acc.
why do you care looksmax fags ? completely ignore them.