Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life as an incel is nothing but a commercial for something you will never get

Lewis Carroll

Lewis Carroll

Looking for his Alice
-
Remember when you were 7 and you've seen a commercial for this really cool toy robot, but you just know, that you will never get it?

That's you life as an incel.
You get born, you see a bunch of things you'd really like to have, but you have no chance of ever obtaining them and then you die.

I'd rather turn off the TV forever.

We get promised a lot of shit as toddlers. Guess what we actually get...nothing

Only :chad: gets to play with the cool toys :cryfeels:

The worst is seeing foids dressed like whores in public and not getting a single one.

Im afraid im gonna have to use adblock this time.

My life in a nutshell.
"B-but it's only because you don't try hard enough or at all :soy: "
The worst is seeing foids dressed like whores in public and not getting a single one.

Remember when you were 7 and you've seen a commercial for this really cool toy robot, but you just know, that you will never get it?

You get born, you see a bunch of things you'd really like to have, but you have no chance of ever obtaining them and then you die.

makes sense. People start thinking more when they suffer
"B-but it's only because we didn't try hard enough :soy: "

It's almost too cruel to be true but yet it is. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I always wanted a lego star wars death star... But that would be too soy for me to get now :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Oh fuck literally this. When I was a kid fantasizing about playing with those epic thins is the kid equivalent of fapping to foids you cant penetrate.

We can only see far away

Reality is often disappointing

as an ugly submanlet, I rather shop at the thrift store on quarter days for clothes,
also drive beat up jalopy, it seem more harmonious that way.
nothing look more ridiculous than a balding 40's something man driving the latest model Little Red Corvette and wearing $3000 Italian designer suit as if that will make him more beautiful.

accurate, we are like observers to others lives, or background characters in somebody elses story.

i go to work, come home, repeat for rest of my life.

no enjoyment, no happiness, no affection just a pointless routine.

I'm not gonna lie when i was young i tought that i will have a happy life, and im going to have a girlfriend and shit... fuck i was 12 now 10 years later im so fucked hahahahah omg i had to swallow the black pill.
Sometimes i just look at my foid neighbour. She is so cute she always says hi to me but i now she is getting fucked by a chad behind a dumpster. Her voice is so warm and makes me wanna exit this bullshit community. I just wanna kiss her, hold her hand, or hug her.
My morality is on the bottom of the barrel. I payed for hookers, i did shit im not proud of. a lot of shit... i never felt so lonely. im not asking too much, i only ask for somebody who loves me. at this point my personality is shit for sure. too much failure. i wasn't the one who made myself mentally ill or ugly. i really don't deserve love do i?
i did nothing wrong in life. i tried to be nice to everyone. why do i have to cry every night? at this point i dont care about woman. i just want to talk to somebody. who says its going to be okay. the shit i went through.. shit
i dont want to be afraid anymore. i want somebody who holds me.
And the media tells everybody that we are just agressive violent mentally ill assholes
And if i am a mentally ill asshole?
fuck this shit
its over :feelsrope:

But at the end of my commercial is an ad for guns.

High IQ observation
full