Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Life ends at 30?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I feel like since I hit 30 my life has just flatlined. It's weird.

In my teens my life was very fun, early 20s was like carrying over from my teens. Late 20s was a bit more separated and mature but yeah pretty fun and constructive.

But now WOW it's dead.

I guess it's because

- you grow apart from many old friends, and family members die

- you can't just hang out with young people like students anymore

- you typically have more health issues to contend with

- you get less support from the world as a truly adult male, than when you're a young adult

and maybe more.

I guess you end up in a position where you just feel... like a lone wolf. Things from the past fall away and it's like now you're just drifting.

Bizarre.

30 is middle aged.

How you gonna be in your 50s, it will be even worse

Or you just gonna be "fuck all this shit" and just live for yourself until your inevitable death

OP is a typical normie. I’ve been alone my entire life with nobody.

For incels 20 is when hope ends and 30 is when cope ends. For chads 30 is the time when they start focusing solely on younger women instead of their peers. For normies 30 is the time their betabuxxing strategy is starting to work.

I have the same feeling since 27-28, like you don't care anymore for either good or bad things and everything seems like less enjoyable.

you have to ask @Emba time is clocking grandpa don´t forget to take your meds and comeback to nursing house (in video game)
wow you surely know how to respect your elderly

4 more years and then come the big rope

Life ends at 18

- you can't just hang out with young people like students anymore
You can hang out with people who are in their mid 20s and older. Why would you want to hang out with 18-20 year old low iq brats with little life experience?

It depends on how depressed you are. I’m 30, but my plan is to give life at least another 6 to 8 years, and then rope before I am a 40-year-old virgin, I couldn’t live with the embarrassment.

You can hang out with people who are in their mid 20s and older. Why would you want to hang out with 18-20 year old low iq brats with little life experience?

I used to think it's just because they're more chill and fun.

But I think it's also due to the uni providing a kind of vetting process!

Students here are likely to be pretty smart and reasonable people because the main uni is fairly good.

Most people marry in their early 20s.
Most females don't get married in their early 20s because they haven't yet finished "exploring themselves" aka riding the cock carousel, especially given their high requirements for a potential husband.

You also become more invisible as you age. You start becoming just another old guy that’s indistinguishable from the next unless you’re chad

I guess, it ends when you start working

You also become more invisible as you age. You start becoming just another old guy that’s indistinguishable from the next unless you’re chad
And before that you're just another young guy that's indistinguishable from the next unless you’re Chad.

Money helps I think, lol

life ends when you're born as a subhuman

And before that you're just another young guy that's indistinguishable from the next unless you’re Chad.
Nah, when you’re young you have a youthful glow even if you’re ugly. As you age you’re just ugly. People are also more willing to talk to you, and foids don’t see you as the creepy old guy. Also you have
more leeway. If you’re 20 broke and a loser no one cares, you still have time

For Incel’s life ends at birth for normies life ends at 18

Life has been getting better with age for me. Teenage years were dreadful

Nah, when you’re young you have a youthful glow even if you’re ugly.
When a 18 yo foid sees a 18 yo ugly guy, she doesn't care about his youthful glow, she sees that youthful glow in the mirror every day. And older women see you as a wimpy little boy.

When a 18 yo foid sees a 18 yo ugly guy, she doesn't care about his youthful glow, she sees that youthful glow in the mirror every day. And older women see you as a wimpy little boy.
She’ll still treat you better than a 40 year old bald dude. When you age you lose the glow and start getting uglier so older women your same age will hate you even more.
Older women 40+ have actually treated me alright since every guy in their age group is fat and bald