Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life feels Sickening ?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
I feel like this. I wake up . I feel great. I drink coffee. Work. Then i feel sick around 1pm (since i been sitting on my ass for hours).. I need to go outside for a run/walk. Then after the run/walk im depressed all in the afternoon... I found a way to combat this......I usually start to drink smoke at around 1pm. It solves it but prob not good for my health in the long run. I just don't get how people can have a sober day. Its really difficult for me.

it is over. ive been high all day

and my body could be a nice little surprise for the elementary schoolers on recess

black tar? might get some tbh

Don’t actually do heroin unless you want to die but do shrooms/acid and become an alcaholic tbh. Weed is boring af[/QUOTE]

black tar? might get some tbh

im stocked up on weed pens since i can't let my parents smell the weed. Still gets u really baked.
i have a vapcap m. it has way less smell than smoke but still my mother gets really annoying asking if I'm doing other drugs whenever she smells it so i blow it out the window and have the fan on.

yeah I try to do both the weed controls my drinking sometimes i drink too much
i have a vapcap m. it has way less smell than smoke but still my mother gets really annoying asking if I'm doing other drugs whenever she smells it so i blow it out the window and have the fan on.
rofl same