Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life in High School

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Imagine being 16 and seeing tons of people sitting together laughing, chilling with their friends, hanging out with the opposite sex and experiencing teen love and all the excitement and novelty of these new experiences.

Meanwhile I'm just rotting all alone in a corner. Unable to even focus on anything because of the extreme brainrot caused by years of isolation and social and romantic rejection. Whilst Chads And Stacies and Normies And Beckies are giggling with each other and holding hands I am rotting at the back of my class typing on incels.is.

The really brutal thing is that there are foids my age like @sub human's sister (she's 16 too), and she just lays in bed all day with her bf and has sex several times a day. Imagine that. Born in the same year as me but her and her chad bf are experiencing teen love and enjoying each others bodies and having sex in their BEST years without any responsibility and also going to parties at night whilst I have notifications on for Incel TV. Never began for me buddy boyo.

Its really hard seeing normies enjoy life.

My life in high school = pc gym mma 0 friends 0 parties 0 birthdays parties 0 drugs not even beer or cigarettes @Dregster thoughts!? (in video game)
Fucking brutal, what did you do after high school?

My life in high school = pc gym mma 0 friends 0 parties 0 birthdays parties 0 drugs not even beer or cigarettes @Dregster thoughts!? (in video game)
Not enough martial arts

most brutal thing about missing out on teen love is you can never experience something like it again