Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Life is passing me by

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
The years keep rolling on and the milestone gap between me and others my age is only getting bigger, but my genetics haven't allowed me to progress. I was eliminated in the first round, people half my age are now surpassing me. All I can do is indulge in copes to distract me from the inevitable. It's over. :feelsrope:

Thankyou for reading my dumb autistic blogpost.

Do you think you could've done something different?
Or was it over from the beggining?

Life left me behind long ago

You know it when your teeth start falling out like a Ozark hillbilly redneck.

Already passed me by.

Even chad and Stacy has to cope. With the inevitable thing called death. You can’t be a chad or Stacy forever. Age pill is the most brutal collector. Time will turn chad into a low tier normie

Even chad and Stacy has to cope. With the inevitable thing called death. You can’t be a chad or Stacy forever. Age pill is the most brutal collector. Time will turn chad into a low tier normie

Do you think you could've done something different?
Or was it over from the beggining?
Over from the beginning with autism and ugliness. I tried so much and it wasn't good enough.
You know it when your teeth start falling out like a Ozark hillbilly redneck.
I'd learn to play the banjo.
Yeah but they got to experience nice things along the way, a subhuman like me lives in another world to them.
28, not so old but old enough that the non slutty or Chaddy people I went to school with are having their second kid and buying family homes whilst I rotted for the past decade.

28, not so old but old enough that the non slutty or Chaddy people I went to school with are having their second kid and buying family homes whilst I rotted for the past decade
If it's of any comfort you could still mog them by living longer, at any rate, I think you should try, I still regret wasting my teens and I'm sure that regnet will me my whole life so I already decided on not wanting my 20s, you should too tbh

I'm LDARing right now as you read this being aware of my heartbeat's rhythm staring at either the wall or the ceiling :feelsbadman: because what else can I do? :cryfeels:

indeed what u said is true.