Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life is precious mostly ,don’t take it if you don’t have to

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I even try to throw flies out instead of killing them and I get frozen dying flies inside the apartment to get them back to life in winter

Be a good person and reduce the pain in the world unlike some pscho faggots

Are you vegan?

Bruh flies have a life span of like 3 days

No fam. Not after how bad the world has done me. I have no remorse for anyone or anything. Them flies can go die for all i care. Plus who has time to sit around saving bugs all day, you must be really bored and innocent like i used to be :feelskek:

Last edited:
No fam. Not after how bad the world has done me. I have no remorse for anyone or anything. Them flies can go die for all i care. Plus who has time to sit around saving bugs all day, you must be really bored and innocent like i used to be :feelskek:
I don’t do that all day stop gaslighting you evil pos

I do it when I see one

Having flies in your house/room is a cuck trait tbh
Truecel trait: you have cellar spiders in your room to get rid of flies and other parasites

Having flies in your house/room is a cuck trait tbh
Truecel trait: you have cellar spiders in your room to get rid of flies and other parasites
I do have a cat to get rid of bugs but I put flies in the apartment ,not in my flat ,so I save their life’s and not have them sucking me

Status
Not open for further replies.