Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is so hard. Everything gives me so much anxiety, there's so many problems. And you have to do so many day things every.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Reality is starting to catch up with me. I've rotted for years because I was so depressed, anxious and with all other kinds of problems, but now I'm slowly being forced out.

I don't like it, life is hard enough for normal people. And yet I fucked my life up in every conceivable way so I'm incredibly stressed and anxious at all times.

I can't even put it into words, it would be such a long list of why my life is fucked, of all the sources of my stress and anxiety.

I'm drowning in all this, there's no way out. It's literally getting worse and worse, and I can even see the ways in which it will get worse and I don't like it one bit. God damn why is life so incredibly hard, how can it possibly be this bad?

I know I sound like a whiny bitch, I have all my limbs and I'm not handicapped or disfigured in any way (well, except my teeth and some invisible health problems). So I should be grateful. But god damn my life is so fucked that I literally can't even start describing the ways in which it's fucked because it's so fundamentally fucked in so many ways I wouldn't remember them all and I don't know where to start.

Stay strong brother

Anxiety and depression are normal responses to shitty lives. Try to not let it overwhelm you

Just give up boyo

Nah, i agree. All i do is ldar in bed and browse yourube/reddit or this forum. My anxiety and depression are giga bad and are only getting worse

We're here for you, feel free to complain to get shit off your chest.

Reality is starting to catch up with me. I've rotted for years because I was so depressed, anxious and with all other kinds of problems, but now I'm slowly being forced out.

I don't like it, life is hard enough for normal people. And yet I fucked my life up in every conceivable way so I'm incredibly stressed and anxious at all times.

I can't even put it into words, it would be such a long list of why my life is fucked, of all the sources of my stress and anxiety.

I'm drowning in all this, there's no way out. It's literally getting worse and worse, and I can even see the ways in which it will get worse and I don't like it one bit. God damn why is life so incredibly hard, how can it possibly be this bad?

I know I sound like a whiny bitch, I have all my limbs and I'm not handicapped or disfigured in any way (well, except my teeth and some invisible health problems). So I should be grateful. But god damn my life is so fucked that I literally can't even start describing the ways in which it's fucked because it's so fundamentally fucked in so many ways I wouldn't remember them all and I don't know where to start.
Find someone to pray for you to get get rid of your anxiety in jesus name

Even the best of lives here is suffering.