Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is so retarded

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
It baffles me that anything exists at all. Everything is so pointless and banal, all meaning is derived from values determined by your personal experiences, there is no objectivity, there is no solid ground, there is only chaos, and cope.

it will nevER began

You wouldn't say this if you had money and travel different countries

You wouldn't say this if you had money and travel different countries
Lots of people in the past who had money and travel around the world had this point of view. Also life really ain’t nothing special, it never was.

Just look at how many things are killed everyday, bloods are everywhere. Humans life are nothing valuable

Lots of people in the past who had money and travel around the world had this point of view. Also life really ain’t nothing special, it never was.

Just look at how many things are killed everyday, bloods are everywhere. Humans life are nothing valuable
So true bro

There are many great copes, and in them I find comfort.

Jordan Peterson is typing...

There are many great copes, and in them I find comfort.
Can’t even enjoy copes, I felt bored when doing most thing. Unlike most nt, adhd cel are bored faster than a teenager reading a kid books.

It’s soo tiring tbh