Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is so unfair in every aspect

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
I just talked to some girl on omegle from cali and added her on instagram (i didnt show her my face i would get blocked immediatelly). I looked trough her followers and found some guy that goes to her school. He has 1090 followers on ig and a couple of posts of just selfies of him and some cringy "aestethic photos". He is obviously very attractive and All the comments om his posts are his friends praising him and girls making cringy flirty comments. In a lot of photos he is also wearing expensive clothes etc. Then there is me. Broke ugly friendless. I have like 100 followers on ig and most of those are just bots. I cant afford shit let alone nice expensive clothes or a good phone. I also look hideous and repulsive. How is life fair. How Can someone be born in a good city, with rich parents and attractive, yet im here rotting in a shithole, poor as fuck, disgusting looks even tho i take care of myself, and mentally ill at such a Young age. Everywhere i look it's just suifuel and getting mogged in everything. Literal hell

dont look at what others have

and fuckin leave social media - its hell

dont look at what others have

and fuckin leave social media - its hell
I only have ig cuz my class has a gc there for homework and stuff. Deleted everything else. It hurts seeing others living my dream. Having fun and enjoying their life. I havent felt that in my 17 years of life ive been bullied since i can remember

God, this forum is full of depressed high school kids. wtf

Grey nigger, I usually don't reply to grey's posts, but you have an avi, so I'll give you a chance.

I was born and raised in California, the shallowness of foids here has gotten much worse since I was a child. Even goblinas believe that their pussies are made out of gold. Before I knew about the blackpill, I would joke to myself that foids have a "macho men only" sign over their vaginas.

Incels have no business on social media. A foid asked me back in 2019, if I had an "insta", and I told her "no". She stopped talking to me a few weeks after she realized that I was "boring".

I'm 30-years-old, so I remember how much better life was for ugly males before social media took over.

My advice to you, would be to keep on being yourself - because normies are more shallow than ever. Get your education, and save money.

being depressed doesent make you an incel GrAYcel

I'm angry as FUCK
Seeing that guy on ig triggered my anger and jealousy. If i knew him irl i would kill him. I despise seeing people live my dream life and enjoy life without any problems. Not a positive mindset but i cant help but hate those faggots

Seeing that guy on ig triggered my anger and jealousy. If i knew him irl i would kill him. I despise seeing people live my dream life and enjoy life without any problems. Not a positive mindset but i cant help but hate those faggots
I'm angry and hateful because the same happened with me. I met multiple girls on omegle and we got really attached after talking for sometime but they ghosted me after seeing my face

Grey nigger, I usually don't reply to grey's posts, but you have an avi, so I'll give you a chance.

I was born and raised in California, the shallowness of foids here has gotten much worse since I was a child. Even goblinas believe that their pussies are made out of gold. Before I knew about the blackpill, I would joke to myself that foids have a "macho men only" sign over their vaginas.

Incels have no business on social media. A foid asked me back in 2019, if I had an "insta", and I told her "no". She stopped talking to me a few weeks after she realized that I was "boring".

I'm 30-years-old, so I remember how much better life was for ugly males before social media took over.

My advice to you, would be to keep on being yourself - because normies are more shallow than ever. Get your education, and save money.
Brutal. iGen foids should be sent to concentration camps

I just talked to some girl on omegle from cali and added her on instagram (i didnt show her my face i would get blocked immediatelly). I looked trough her followers and found some guy that goes to her school. He has 1090 followers on ig and a couple of posts of just selfies of him and some cringy "aestethic photos". He is obviously very attractive and All the comments om his posts are his friends praising him and girls making cringy flirty comments. In a lot of photos he is also wearing expensive clothes etc. Then there is me. Broke ugly friendless. I have like 100 followers on ig and most of those are just bots. I cant afford shit let alone nice expensive clothes or a good phone. I also look hideous and repulsive. How is life fair. How Can someone be born in a good city, with rich parents and attractive, yet im here rotting in a shithole, poor as fuck, disgusting looks even tho i take care of myself, and mentally ill at such a Young age. Everywhere i look it's just suifuel and getting mogged in everything. Literal hell
Elliot rodger here

God, this forum is full of depressed high school kids. wtf
Due to societal changes. Are you really suprised by that? No strong male models, armies of simps, single mothers, jews everywhere, no wonder we all fucked up

Perhaps your purpose is to help others through your trials and tribulations

Indeed this game is absolutely pre determined.