Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is unfair.

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
We are born poor, powerless in a world full of visible injustices.
We can't oppose the injustice because we are powerless.
No one helps us.

We don't know what lies after death. So, we can't even commit suicide.

We are just moving forwards towards becoming old, depressed and hell awaits us.
Don't know what is the solution.

The situation is completely fucked up.

I know what comes after death.

No one helps us.

you wanna know what a fucking injustice is? the fact that we are all -cels. we need to start casting out by ourselves first this normal PC abrahamist crap. that is what's causing all of this shit. pray to your Gods and Spirits, for you will have an afterlife. the situation is indeed bad. but that shouldn't stop anything. we need to get rid of all of this bs and begin paving the way

You will get to paradise regardless of your lifestyle, but it will get boring in the paradise, and after some time, you will probably deside to come back to earth.

You will lose memory, and you will still be reborn in your own race, so you will look a bit similar to the way you look now. You might look a BIT better or a BIT worse in your next reincarnation, but u wont become a chad most likely, if your race itself is ugly.

You can also decide in what time you will be reborn, but you cant decide in which country.

You will get to paradise regardless of your lifestyle, but it will get boring in the paradise, and after some time, you will probably deside to come back to earth.

You will lose memory, and you will still be reborn in your own race, so you will look a bit similar to the way you look now. You might look a BIT better or a BIT worse in your next reincarnation, but u wont become a chad most likely, if your race itself is ugly.

You can also decide in what time you will be reborn, but you cant decide in which country.
And also, every race has its own paradise. You wont get to the same paradise, that i will get. I dont know how many paradises there are, but definetely more than 10, and less than 100.

And also, every race has its own paradise. You wont get to the same paradise, that i will get. I dont know how many paradises there are, but definetely more than 10, and less than 100.
So suicide is actually a way out of inceldom, if you werent born ugly, but were disfigured during life, or if you think that in the future the inceldom problem will be solved, but it wont help if u just want to become a chad. If youre not a chad, than your soul will never be.

Also, its worth noting that you can be reborn only if there is enought space for your soul in our world. The space becomes available when people of your race have sex, in that moment, you can decide to become a child of somebody, but you don't see who it is.

If there are no people of your race left on Earth, it means that you will NOT be able to reborn. You will stay at paradise, but you wont be able to get back to Earth, because you wont be able to get a physical body.

you wanna know what a fucking injustice is? the fact that we are all -cels. we need to start casting out by ourselves first this normal PC abrahamist crap. that is what's causing all of this shit. pray to your Gods and Spirits, for you will have an afterlife. the situation is indeed bad. but that shouldn't stop anything. we need to get rid of all of this bs and begin paving the way
IMG 4101

So suicide is actually a way out of inceldom, if you werent born ugly, but were disfigured during life, or if you think that in the future the inceldom problem will be solved, but it wont help if u just want to become a chad. If youre not a chad, than your soul will never be.

Also, its worth noting that you can be reborn only if there is enought space for your soul in our world. The space becomes available when people of your race have sex, in that moment, you can decide to become a child of somebody, but you don't see who it is.

If there are no people of your race left on Earth, it means that you will NOT be able to reborn. You will stay at paradise, but you wont be able to get back to Earth, because you wont be able to get a physical body.
wow!!
Which is better heaven or earth ?

@AngryUbermensch Do all people go to heaven ? Even bad people ?

What about someone whose grandparents are: white, chink, nigger, kike
There is no such thing as mixed race. Your soul still belongs to 1 race, that has more dominant genetics.

@AngryUbermensch Any book or source where I can read it in details ?
What things a person is provided in heaven ? Do people get whatever they desire in heaven? Like girlfriends ?

Are women reborn as women ? Men as men always ?
Are men provided the body of men in heaven ? And women the body of women ?

I like that theory.

No one helps us.

Christ can help you and the Brotherhood of the Christ. We can help, heal, and motivate each other.

@AngryUbermensch Any book or source where I can read it in details ?
What things a person is provided in heaven ? Do people get whatever they desire in heaven? Like girlfriends ?

Are women reborn as women ? Men as men always ?
Are men provided the body of men in heaven ? And women the body of women ?
You wont have a physical body in Heaven. In fact, you wont really be a separate person in the heaven, because you will physically be one with all the other souls of your race. This will feel like constantly having sex. This is illustrated in Evangelion btw.

You won't be able to reborn as a woman, if you're a man now unfortunately. Even inside one race, there are 2 types of souls - male and female.

I haven't read it from a book, but have come to this conclusion myself after watching Evangelion and Attack on Titan, where afterlife was quite realistically ilustrated.

You wont have a physical body in Heaven. In fact, you wont really be a separate person in the heaven, because you will physically be one with all the other souls of your race. This will feel like constantly having sex. This is illustrated in Evangelion btw.

You won't be able to reborn as a woman, if you're a man now unfortunately. Even inside one race, there are 2 types of souls - male and female.

I haven't read it from a book, but have come to this conclusion myself after watching Evangelion and Attack on Titan, where afterlife was quite realistically ilustrated.
Thanks.
Btw. Is the name of TV series - New Genesis Evangelion that has 26 episoded which ran from 1955-1996. This is what came up when I googled Evangelion.

@AngryUbermensch Do people have memory of their lives in heaven ?

@AngryUbermensch Do people have memory of their lives in heaven ?
For some time, but due to constant euphoria, they lose memory very quickly.

Life’s a bitch and then you die

Life is unfair! This is the hardest truth of them all! I am so awefully tired. All my energy is gone.

If life were a person it would be arrested for their crimes against humanity because life is evil and sadistic