Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life Moggers can’t be truecels and will never understand struggle beyond getting women

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Some of you have who have good genetics in everything but face & height will never understand how hard life is for people like me. You’ll never understand or truly suffer from the agony one experiences from failing at everything. You’ll always one up me in something yet we’re seen as similar despite your only problem is not getting women. Now I’m not trying to cause division but I am saying I wish my only problem was not getting women. I hate faggots who are better than me at something :lasereyes: especially things I’m interested in. I’ve never been good at shit and always get belittled because I’m a failure at everything in my life. At least I mogged some families since I had two…. Nope my fucking father died a year ago so I don’t even have that.

Fuck life moggers. They’re always slimy assholes some life mogging faggot tried to blackmail me over a transaction for him helping me with something. Hopefully that cunt kills himself before 25 so I piss on his grave, dig up the ground and spit on his body. Same thing goes for any normies, chads or foids.

I always get belittled because I’m a failure at everything in my life
-
Jesus.- Who would enjoy belittling someone for that reason; that's just insane

I'd venture that you're hanging around with people who have some insecurity themselves, too

-
Jesus.- Who would enjoy belittling someone for that reason; that's just insane

I'd venture that you're hanging around with people who have some insecurity themselves, too
They don’t know to the extent of how bad I am at everything they usually just notice small things I suck at and mock me for it. If they truly had a understanding of how bad I am at everything it would be over :feelsrope: