Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Life of child

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
No school, no job, just eating, sleeping, and playing. And only way out of it is finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture, as honorable path of MFTOW lone wolf is to hard for fag like me, and betabuxxing for ugly roasties is so disgusting, that better to stay child, if no cute adorable loli waifus of culture

I man 30+, live with smother, and refuse to "man up grow up" and become usefull life partner for mature female and her children. Everyday fap to cute adorable lolis, and tfu on roasties and ugly femorloids

Umaru

The de Geso life style, its an everyday routine, tfu on roasties and ugly femorloids

I admire your persistence

I cried once when I was thinking about how happy I was when I was a child

No school, no job, just eating, sleeping, and playing. And only way out of it is finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture, as honorable path of MFTOW lone wolf is to hard for fag like me, and betabuxxing for ugly roasties is so disgusting, that better to stay child, if no cute adorable loli waifus of culture

I man 30+, live with smother, and refuse to "man up grow up" and become usefull life partner for mature female and her children. Everyday fap to cute adorable lolis, and tfu on roasties and ugly femorloids

View attachment 185392
Brutal Napoleon de geso pill

Fucking based lifestyle. But seriousy i unironically prefer living the life of a child over slaving away my time at a dead end job, just in order to provide for some used up femorloid.

Sounds like a dream. but is unfortunately unsustainable for most of us.

What do you plan to do when your parents inevitably kick you out? Rope? Live under a bridge? Work at Subway?

Sounds like a dream. but is unfortunately unsustainable for most of us.

What do you plan to do when your parents inevitably kick you out? Rope? Live under a bridge? Work at Subway?
He's already in his 30's bro ( that means brother) if his parents haven't kicked him out yet, i'm pretty sure they never will.

He's already in his 30's bro ( that means brother) if his parents haven't kicked him out yet, i'm pretty sure they never will.
I envy him so much :cryfeels:

Fuck paying bills, grocery, utilities, tax and living alone on top of that. IT'S NOT FUCKING WORTH IT

i also had a shit childhood but at least back then i "could" have potentially been kissed or molested by a loli. if a loli was undressing it was acceptable for me to peak in on her and see her little loli body. i could have touched it. licked it.

but now? everything changed. i can no longer even speak the forbidden word aloud for fear I go to jail. all my wants and needs must stay in my head. forever.

What does tfu stand for?

Wish we could turn back time...

Lolis are based