Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life of females is crazy easy

S

Subhuman1

Banned
-
Almost all the girls that graduated with me already have a job (all the pretty ones have a very well paid job). Not only that, some stupid beta cuck that was inside the companies the girl applied to even passed a girl the tests they HR use to assess how good a candidate is (I have proofs about it). I didn't even decide to follow through and file a lawsuit (it's illegal I guess)....it's just how female life is, life on easy mode....they get everything served for the hope (and just the hope) to get the pussy. 
Me and the guys struggled a lot and many of us still don't have a job. 

What about finding a decent apartment to live? Girls can move to a new city and in a matter of a couple of days find the best apartment ever for half the money you pay. 
Some guys that work on their companies, or someone she knows will be very glad to help her and offer big discounts. 

Meanwhile if you're a guy forget it. Nobody is gonna offer you an apartment and no discount whatsoever. 

I fucking hate being born a male. It's so bad

Over if you aren't getting 30k in 2018 from twitch boob game.

jagged0 said:
Over if you aren't getting 30k in 2018 from twitch boob game.

"boob game" haha. Sounds like something I would say in 6th grade

If you are Chad though...