Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life sucks, even Stacy and Chad's lives are not that good.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Today I went out to eat with my family (very rare occasion). I am more content with life at the moment compared to how I have been, but I still feel dead, that it was pointless. Thinking and reflecting on everything, the more that I think about it, the more that I realize that life is literally pointless. Most people will never be anything great, at most, passing on progeny and accumulating wealth: Literally anyone can do. Even Chad and Stacy doesn't get this kind of pleasure, the few moments of high pleasure: Sex, winning, parties, etc. are short and meaningless compared to what their daily suffering is of wageslavery and routine. Anotherwards, most of the time, life is not peak pleasure even for the "happiest" people but boring routine or neutral contentedness. What my goal in life is to be powerful with a legacy and revenge, because those are eternal and posthumous, yet I will probably never obtain them.

Attachments

• quote-pleasure-is-never-as-pleasant-as-we-expected-it-to-be-and-pain-is-always-more-painful-ar...jpg
    quote-pleasure-is-never-as-pleasant-as-we-expected-it-to-be-and-pain-is-always-more-painful-ar...jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 70
Cope, if you were approved in a public exam earning 5k+ in northeastern and with stability, you wouldn't be complaining

high tier cope lol. only god can fulfill man(everything here on earth is bound to pass away),but you are coping by thinking chads lifes are not good. apart from death and old age issues,their lives are perfect.

In the future, we'll be looking at how dystopian our society was and how we allowed this sort of thing. Torturing animals for food. Locking people in cages for years at a time, no lesson to be learned. Being a slave at a job for years and gaining nothing then dying. No purpose, just nonstop running on the hamster wheel

I think you can never get net happiness or net positive emotions over a lifetime. By the same token I am not convinced you can get net negative emotions over a lifetime.

In retarded new age philosophy that most everyone in my liberal city seems to believe in, the goal in life is to get more happiness and 'good experiences'. But I don't think that is actually possible.

But does that make life pointless - only because they are defining the point of life as to experience good things only.

the cope is strong with this one

Not really. :feelsseriously: Yeah 6'5 chad that gets worshipped wherever he goes is suffering just like a 5'2 balding indian guy :feelsseriously:

chads lifes are not good. apart from death and old age issues,their lives are perfect.
They aren't. Their lives only have less bad e[UWSL]xperiences and more pleasurable ones, overall, their lives suck too. They will soon be forgotten and soil just as an incel is, having lived a pointless routine most of the time. The only people that have good lives is extremely powerful people because they will live on forever through legacy and their actions on others. We are still uttering the name of Julius Caesar, approximately 2000 years after. Muttering the names of Menes and Genghis Khan.[/UWSL]

Not really. :feelsseriously: Yeah 6'5 chad that gets worshipped wherever he goes is suffering just like a 5'2 balding indian guy :feelsseriously:
I won't deny Chad's pleasure and lack of shitty experiences, but he is still not going to be missed many years from now.

This is what I've been saying. We all want to be like Stacy and Chad but they have their fair share of problems too