Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over life with OCD is unbearable unless you're an actual psychopath

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
OCD guilt occurs when someone with OCD experiences an intrusive thought discordant with their own moral code. OCD guilt is obsessive and extreme, often triggering episodes of shame. -Google

Unless you're a cold blooded killer with no emotions like Ramirez and Ted Bundy or some fucked up coomer who gets off to anything, life with OCD is unbearable and is going to affect you badly. You feel trapped in your own mind all the time debating whether you really are a fucked up person for having such disturbing thoughts or it's your OCD acting up again.

You try your best to push these thoughts away but they come back even STRONGER. If you don't have OCD then you don't know how awful and mentally draining this is.

@XtremeMax @ElTruecel

yea its pretty rough for u

OCD has completely broken my life and I can't fix this

I can only cope with alcohol. I have to drink most of the time to even make posts here.

I can only cope with alcohol. I have to drink most of the time to even make posts here.
i am losing my mind bro i dont know who I am. This is how severe my OCD is.

IKR, i tried every medication but they are not working. I can barely communication with constant thoughts in my mind

I hate people so it doesn't bother me.

wait, I dont understand... I thought OCD was a compulsion for actions, like repetition or other jew shit like organizing shit weirdly.....

What is this about moral code intrusive thoughts OCD? Please explain more.....

Like is it when you are a normal man, see a foid, think about raping her, and then feel bad for thinking about rape? I don't understand.

"OCD is when I like my room to be neat, my books in alphabetical order and my blue pencil next to my cyan pencil" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I have autism + adhd but I understand

yeah I have ocd

wait, I dont understand... I thought OCD was a compulsion for actions, like repetition or other jew shit like organizing shit weirdly.....

What is this about moral code intrusive thoughts OCD? Please explain more.....

Like is it when you are a normal man, see a foid, think about raping her, and then feel bad for thinking about rape? I don't understand.
At least in my experience I have intrusive thoughts thinking about harming a person I care for. I don't want to hurt them but the thoughts just don't leave my brain and I keep thinking about it for at least an hour.

As a person who does not suffer from OCD you can think about such stuff too but the moment you tell yourself "this shit is stupid and irrational" you forget about it.

That's not the case with people who have OCD. They obsess over it and can't think of anything else but that.

So you just end up trapped in your mind and try to push these thoughts away but the more you try to do that they come back even stronger.

People have told me to embrace these thoughts and think about them more, that way you forget faster but who the hell would want to embrace such thoughts ? It's stupid.

"OCD is when I like my room to be neat, my books in alphabetical order and my blue pencil next to my cyan pencil" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
I laughed :lul: yeah foids think that they have OCD just because they're perfectionist in reality OCD has ALMOST nothing to do with perfectionism.

The media always portrays mental illnesses wrong. Such is the case with schizophrenia too. People think that a schizophrenic is always hallucinating but if they take meds they don't really do or if they do its mostly minor hallucinations.

You can be a non-OCD person and still be a perfectionist.

OCD guilt occurs when someone with OCD experiences an intrusive thought discordant with their own moral code. OCD guilt is obsessive and extreme, often triggering episodes of shame. -Google

Unless you're a cold blooded killer with no emotions like Ramirez and Ted Bundy or some fucked up coomer who gets off to anything, life with OCD is unbearable and is going to affect you badly. You feel trapped in your own mind all the time debating whether you really are a fucked up person for having such disturbing thoughts or it's your OCD acting up again.

You try your best to push these thoughts away but they come back even STRONGER. If you don't have OCD then you don't know how awful and mentally draining this is.

@XtremeMax @ElTruecel
I am an OCD patient who recovered through exposure and response prevention therapy.

Here is what I did. I first learnt what my fixation was and what kind of thoughts it lead to and what were my compulsive behaviours. Slowly I exposed my brain to triggering situations but didn't do my compulsive behaviours and in a matter of three weeks my OCD was gone.

I am an OCD patient who recovered through exposure and response prevention therapy.

Here is what I did. I first learnt what my fixation was and what kind of thoughts it lead to and what were my compulsive behaviours. Slowly I exposed my brain to triggering situations but didn't do my compulsive behaviours and in a matter of three weeks my OCD was gone.
no therapy for my second world balkan shithole. All I can do is nofap which helps me a lot in managing my OCD but does not solve in reality nothing. It just makes it easier for me to control my thoughts. I can feel the mental clarity.

no therapy for my second world balkan shithole. All I can do is nofap which helps me a lot in managing my OCD but does not solve in reality nothing. It just makes it easier for me to control my thoughts. I can feel the mental clarity.
Sad. Just so you know OCD is lifelong and there are meds for immediate relief. If I could find a therapist in India you can too in Balkans.

I'm dealing with OCD + PTSD as well, at my worst I have sudden and recurrent hateful thoughts of the people that surrounds me and all I see is the evil and flaws in them.
Most of the time I avoid direct eye contact or interactions with people since I'm suffocating in stress hormones that make me technically non-verbal.

Last edited:

@XtremeMax @ElTruecel
I know how you feel about unwanted repetitive thoughts that cause unwanted reactions, what kind of thoughts do you have that are usually bothering you in your everyday life?

I'm dealing with OCD + PTSD as well, at my worst I have sudden and recurrent hateful thoughts of the people that surrounds me and all I see is the evil and flaws in them.
Most of the time I avoid direct eye contact or interactions with people since I'm suffocating in stress hormones that make technically non-verbal.
Relatable. Happens to me too you describe it better than me.

Such thoughts never occur about a person whom I hate though. Only about people I love.

The heavy breathing literally makes me unable to speak.

that's the thing with OCD, u don't push these thoughts away, because that marks them as harmful and unwanted, u need to let them appear and fade on it's own. Look at it as standing on rail station, there are trains (of thoughts) coming and leaving, it's only your choice to get in (and engage with them) or you just let the train depart.

People have told me to embrace these thoughts and think about them more, that way you forget faster but who the hell would want to embrace such thoughts ? It's stupid.
that's also a good strategy, especially for initial treatment, u write it down on paper, but don't throw the paper away, write down the worst.shit that hurts you, like if I do X, a person Y dies or gets cancer and so on.. another option is to be alone and actively force all those thoughts on you again and again, u can even cry, but the point is to desensitize yourself.

Also avoid oneitis, it's OCDs right hand.

Also avoid oneitis, it's OCDs right hand.
i dont have oneitis however obsessing over random beautiful women i encounter on the street is not foreign to me but its not long lasting.

i've had only 1 oneitis in my entire life and never stood a chance :blackpill: :blackpill:

Yeah, but if u knew that before, you wouldn't catch it. It's the sliver of hope that makes one catch it. From experience, OCD makes it more intense, heck it can probably contribute great deal in getting OCD. So, never ever believe there is a chance unless she's right on top of you.

I'm certain I have the worst case of OCD in history of mankind because of the things I did and things that happened to me, my OCD is reality-breaking and has completely destroyed my world, I don't trust anyone and anything not even my own eyes, every day is hell and my entire life is over

None of the meds work, I've been dealing with OCD all my fucking life. It's horrible

Ocd ruined my life

Guilt and shame are massive with this. Also doubt.