Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Lifefuel for Serbiacels

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Winning against Norway and giga skill mogger Haaland seems like a nice achievement. @Saudade

We played really good actually, do you think we can beat Scotland and qualify? Just fucking lol if you wouldn't watch Serbia vs Croatia in EURO.

We played really good actually, do you think we can beat Scotland and qualify?
Of course. Norway mogs Scotland tbh.

Opinion on Aleksandar Mitrović? Wtf, what a mogger, strong af, Norwegian defenders couldn't properly defend crosses when he was around.
Just fucking lol if you wouldn't watch Serbia vs Croatia in EURO.
:lul: :lul: :lul: Huge clash, would be interesting to witness.

Of course. Norway mogs Scotland tbh.

Opinion on Aleksandar Mitrović? Wtf, what a mogger, strong af, Norwegian defenders couldn't properly defend crosses when he was around.

:lul: :lul: :lul: Huge clash, would be interesting to witness.
Mitrovic always gives everything out of himself on the pitch when he plays for national team, he mogs me from Fulham Road to Smederevska Tvrdjava.

Also just fucking lol at Bosniacels

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Yes. Opinion on Macedonia, can they win against Georgia and qualify?
I would like for North Macedonia to qualify especially cause they never went to any tournament before but i think Georgia has it in the bag. I watched a live match versus them in 2017 when we beat them barely 1-0 to qualify for World Cup and they looked really good.

I would like for North Macedonia to qualify especially cause they never went to any tournament before but i think Georgia has it in the bag. I watched a live match versus them in 2017 when we beat them barely 1-0 to qualify for World Cup and they looked really good.
Georgians are probably favourites to go through, yes. Some decent players.

Even more lifefuel if Djokovic beats Nadal on Sunday.

We played really good actually, do you think we can beat Scotland and qualify? Just fucking lol if you wouldn't watch Serbia vs Croatia in EURO.
Youse will definitely beat us. We were fuckin rank rotten against Israel. Plus we won't have home advantage when we play you. We have no decent strikers and our two best players are fuckin left backs.