Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Lifefuel?] I have to sit in Chemistry class every single day.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
When I go to chemistry class, I have to sit in front of these two foids who are a year older than me with them wearing yoga pants that clearly show their ass, or the curves of their asses. I would sometimes take a quick peek that doesn't even last a second and I can imagine them having sex with me, them grinding their asses on my crotch while wearing the yoga pants, them allowing me to fuck their thighs and or just fucking them in their pussy in general. One part of me is disgusted by the degeneracy of these two women and the other part of me gets turned on.

Its suicidefuel because I'll never be able to actually do any of these things because they have Chad as a boyfriend and even if they didn't have a BF, they would be out of my league. Its lifefuel because I can use them as masturbation material and I can easily conjure them up in my head.

Can you switch seats? Thats what I would do

I would but I'm so used to sitting in that seat. Its the perfect seat where I can view the lesson notes and watch whatever stupid video my chemistry teacher puts on. I'll try to move somewhere else so they don't distract me as much.

I bet some days you feel like going animalistic on them

I bet some days you feel like going animalistic on them
NGL, I do wish on some occasions that I would go animalistic on them but I'm such high inhib that I wouldn't. I also sometimes pop random boners during that class because of them.

Why the fuck do you still attend school?

Why the fuck do you still attend school?
I'm hoping to get some above-average grades and hopefully get into the military. If I don't get accepted into the military or if I don't die in the military, I'll be able to go to college and get my tuition paid by the military. Also high school graduation is required to join the military in my country.

I'm hoping to get some above-average grades and hopefully get into the military. If I don't get accepted into the military or if I don't die in the military, I'll be able to go to college and get my tuition paid by the military. Also high school graduation is required to join the military in my country.
Just study app dev or something online
Or in a course、youre wasting time.

I went to school got the grades and it did jack shit for me.

Just study app dev or something online
Or in a course、youre wasting time.

I went to school got the grades and it did jack shit for me.
You're not wrong about me wasting time, I really do want this over with. I remember doing e-learning classes (e-learning classes are essentially online courses) and I remember getting some high marks. (Around 80-90, the highest I've got was 95. Something I'll never get)

One part of me is disgusted by the degeneracy of these two women and the other part of me gets turned on.
The id and the superego, exchanging blows as always.

Never go out in public without fapping first. At least the night before, if not right before you leave.

The id and the superego, exchanging blows as always.

Never go out in public without fapping first. At least the night before, if not right before you leave.
Believe it or not, I do fap in the morning & in the night, and I do fap before I leave because random boners pop up more frequently if I don't fap before going to school. Unfortunately, I have been late to classes in the morning quite a few times so I have to start 30 minutes earlier so I don't be late.

would be sui fuel for me knowing some other guy gets to fuck them while they would treat me like total scum, hope they get aids, suffer, and die a painful death

Believe it or not, I do fap in the morning & in the night, and I do fap before I leave because random boners pop up more frequently if I don't fap before going to school. Unfortunately, I have been late to classes in the morning quite a few times so I have to start 30 minutes earlier so I don't be late.
Assuming you're in highschool or the equivalent, you might as well pop one off in the bathroom at school. That's what I did multiple times when I had a lightning rod in my pants

would be sui fuel for me knowing some other guy gets to fuck them while they would treat me like total scum, hope they get aids, suffer, and die a painful death
I rarely talk to them and the only time that I do is when the teacher has to tell them to give me information that I've missed or forgot to do.
Assuming you're in highschool or the equivalent, you might as well pop one off in the bathroom at school. That's what I did multiple times when I had a lightning rod in my pants
I wish I was low inhib enough to do that but I would just wait it until it would eventually come back down. If I can't, I usually just cover it up with my sweater.

You're not wrong about me wasting time, I really do want this over with. I remember doing e-learning classes (e-learning classes are essentially online courses) and I remember getting some high marks. (Around 80-90, the highest I've got was 95. Something I'll never get)
I was there man. I believed the stupid lies.
I studied and passed with good grades
History math english all that shit.
Than i saw there is no job market for colledge graduats luckily before making the mistake of going to university.

And the military is hell. Stacy sluts in high positions everywhere.

I was there man. I believed the stupid lies.
I studied and passed with good grades
History math english all that shit.
Than i saw there is no job market for colledge graduats luckily before making the mistake of going to university.

And the military is hell. Stacy sluts in high positions everywhere.
Ill see if there is any Stacies in high positions once I join.